Part 04:- (Bitter truth)

Next day
At Hospital

Luv sent Kush to Neonika's cabin to sleep as he was totally drained out. He was still sitting in Meghna's room. It was early morning when Meghna gained her conscious. She blinked her eyes to get adjusted with the light and then she found herself on hospital bed. She tried to sit only to hissed in pain. Hearing this Luv rushed to her and said,

Luv:- (panicked) what happened? Is it paining somewhere? Should I call the doctor?

Meghna:- (whispered) Pani….

Luv:- oh wait.

Luv immediately poured water in a glass and carefully made her drink water.

Meghna:- Thank you.

Luv:- I will call the doctor.

Meghna:- koi jarurat nahi ha. I am fine. Can you just ask for discharge?

Luv:- discharge? Are you mad? You just gained your conscious few minutes back.

Meghna:- I can't stay here. I have to go back to the hostel and also I have to pay the hospital bills.

Luv:- don't worry about hospital bills. I will take care of it.

Meghna:- but I can't take money from you.

Luv:- you saved my sister's life so no issue.

Meghna:- (angrily) par meina tumhara behen ka jaan isliya nahi bachaya taki badle ma tum mujhpa favor karo.

Luv:- Why are you so stubborn? Assa thik ha jab paisa ajaye mujha louta dena, happy?

Meghna:- Okey.

After sometime

Doctor:- your right leg has a minor facture and your right shoulder was displaced so it will take some time to recover. Thank God your head injury isn't that serious. I was worried about it. You need complete bed rest for a month.

Meghna:- What? One month? Are you serious?

Luv:- oh you shut up Miss Agawal. Doctor is there anything else?

Doctor:- No but she needs to be taken care of. And I will discharge her day after tomorrow if everything goes well. That's it.

Luv:- Thank you doctor.

As soon as doctor left there Meghna said,

Meghna:- this is torture, pure torture. Why should I take complete bed rest when I just have a minor facture in my leg?

Luv:- shut up. Just shut up, okey? I don't get it what's so argent for you to get out this hospital?

Meghna:- oh hello I have lectures to attend at college then I have to give tuition and then I have to work in cafe too.

Luv:- (confused) itna sab kuch karti ho to padhai kab karti ho?

Meghna:- rat ko.

Luv took his phone and said,

Luv:- assa tumhare ghar pa kon kon ha?

Meghna:- why are you asking?

Luv:- ara itna bara accident ho gaya tumhara I have to inform someone right?

Meghna:- you don't need to inform anyone. I am all alone in this world.

Luv:- (confused) why?

Meghna:- because I am an orphan simple.

Luv:- any relatives?

Meghna:- Nope. I was small kid when I lost my parents. My relatives left me to an orphanage. Since then I was living there but after I turned 18 year old I had to leave the orphanage too.

Luv:- you got scholarship in Space Medical College right? Then why don't you apply for the college hostel seat?

Meghna:- I did. But rooms are not available as final year students are still living there.

Luv:- (angrily) but it's against the college rule. Final year ka sath exams ka bad sab ko hostel khali karna ha.

Meghna:- (sadly) Rules are not made for rich people.

Luv:- and who the hell said that to you?

When Meghna laughed looking at Luv, he understood what she tried to mean. It was Luv who went against the rules and tried to throw her out of the college without her fault. Truth are always bitter, isn't it?
At that time Mannat came there following by Kush, Diya, Arti and Abir who just woke up. Mannat hand over a flower bouquet and said,

Mannat:- How are you feeling now? 

Meghna:- I am fine, don't worry.

Mannat:- (crying) I am so sorry, because of me you got hurt.

Meghna:- Hey kiddo, it's was just an accident. Please don't cry.

Meghna wiped her tears and seeing this all felt guilty for their deeds.

Mannat:- though you are elder than me still can we be friends?

(I don't know why I feel Mannat's character is similar to my Kiddo, mahaenterprises...😜😜😜)

Meghna:- okey, but only if you are agree to my condition.

Mannat:- (confused) condition? What condition?

Meghna:- I will call you as Kiddo only. You look like a cute little doll.

Mannat:- well that's not a problem and my brother actually calls me doll.

They were talking like some long lost best friends when Luv got a call and his face became pale seeing the caller id.

Kush:- Who's that Buddy?

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
So how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘