Part 01:- (History repeats)

Few Years ago
At Bus Stop

A girl was standing at the bus stop and waiting for the bus.

Meghna:- offo ya bus kab ayaga? I will get late for my college.

(Meghna Agarwal:- Topper of Space Medical College Entrance Exam

(Meghna Agarwal:- Topper of Space Medical College Entrance Exam. Don't fall for her sweet and simple look trust me you will regret later. She is an orphan girl, give tuition and do a part time job at a cafe.)

Suddenly a jeep with high speed crossed beside her and a huge amount of mud fall on her whole body and face.

Meghna:- (shouted) what the hell? Agar dikhai nahi deta to car kew chalate ho???

That jeep came back and the boy who was driving got down from the jeep and said,

Boy:- (calmly) what did you say???

Meghna:- (flaming in anger) I said are you blind? Can't you see that I was standing here? Now say sorry.

Boy:- (laughed) What? Will you kindly repeat this once again?

Meghna:- (shouted) Kew? Akhon ka sath sath apna kan bhi ghar pa chorka aye ho kya?

(Why did you leave your ear along with your eyes at home?)

Boy:- (angrily) Listen you....

Meghna:- Will you say sorry or not?

Boy:- (rolling eyes) oh in your dreams girl.

Meghna:- So you won't say sorry right? Okey then.

Before that boy could say anything Meghna surprised him by hugging him tightly. Then she broke the hug and said,

Meghna:- (smirked) That's called gravity, what you throw up comes back to you again. Have a good day, bye.

Seeing this a girl jump down from the jeep. She was about to slap Meghna,

Girl:- How dare you?

That boy immediately stopped her by holding her and said,

Boy:- Let her go Asha.

(Writer's Pov:- Any guesses who's that boy?😜😜😜)

Asha:- (angrily) But Luv she spoiled your shirt.

(Asha Singhania:- Daughter of Maddhyam and Soha Singhania. She is totally a self obsessed spoil brat. If she likes something makes sure, that she gets that thing at any cost.)

One look from Luv made her silent. When Meghna left there he said,

Luv:- (smirked) Did you saw her college I'd card? Meghna Agarwal, Space Medical College, 1st year.

(Luv Malhotra:- Son of Manik and Nandini Malhotra. He has an identical twin brother but don't go on their looks because both are totally opposite nature. Luv is an angry young man, anger always remain on his nose. Talk less and beat people shit out of them. If you mess with him then congratulations now God also can't save you from him.)

Asha:- (smirked too) Alright I know what to do now.

At college

All were sitting at the canteen when Diya said,

Diya:- Luv this is wrong yaar. It was your fault if you have said sorry to her then she won't have done something like that.

(Diya Vedant:- Daughter of Dhruv and Aliya Vedant. She is very sweet and shy girl just like his father but equally fashion freak like her mother. Loves Kush so much but scared to express her feelings.)

Kush:- (rolling eyes) here comes the good girl of our gang.

(Kush Malhotra:- Identical twin of Luv Malhotra. He believes that anger can destroy people that's why he never do anything with the heat of the moment. But he is equally dangerous just like his brother, if you mess with him then welcome to the hell.)

Arti:- Oh just shut up Diya. Bhai na jo kiya bilkul thik kiya.

(Arti Thakkar:- Daughter of Abhimanyu and Mukti Thakkar. She is cousin of Luv and Kush. Totally a tomboy just like her mother, loves to play prank on Abir. Though they fight always but she truly loves him the most.)

Abir:- (sadly) I have missed it yaar. pehla pata hota to video banaka YouTube pa dal data.

(Abir Dhawan:- Son of Cabir and Navya Dhawan. Totally a prankster just like his father or should I say his exact photocopy. Loves to irritate Arti and loves her the most. Luv and Kush are his best buddies.)

Arti:- Aww poor baby.

Asha:- (getting teeth) Meghna Agarwal, 1st year.

Luv:- (calmly) Abir I want her full details within a day.

Kush:- (smirked) Seems like huge fun is on the way.

They all hifived together. Diya made a disgusting face.

Diya:- You all are equally devil's.

Abir:- (dramatically) Thanks for the compliment.

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

****************★******************
"History repeats itself" but but but Meghna isn't a naive girl like Nandini. What do you think about her? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...💕💕💕