Part 10:- (First kiss)

Person:- (shouted) May I know what's happening here?

All looked towards the voice owner and their face became pale as if they saw some ghost standing in front of them. That person was none other than Neonika Malhotra, the dean of the "Space Medical College and Hospital". Seeing her all students ran away but "Luksh" and Meghna couldn't run away.

Neonika:- (shouted) what are you guys doing here? Don't you know it's a medical department, yaha noise karna mana ha.

Meghna:- Sorry Mam...

Neonika:- (hell angry) All of you meet me at my cabin.

With that Neonika left there angrily. Meghna was hell scared but "Luksh" wasn't scared at all, as if it's their regular drama.

Meghna:- oh no. Now Mam will punish us. Oh god please save us.

Luv:- Chill Meghna, she won't give us hard punishment.

Meghna:- (rising eyebrows) And how do you know that?

Kush:- (smirked) Because it's not the first time we are getting punishment, right guys?

Diya:- (smiling) absolutely.

Meghna:- (hell irritated) it's not funny guys.

Luv:- Meghna.....

Luv couldn't complete as Meghna left there angrily and he followed her like a love sick puppy.

Abir:- (surprised) Monster turned into a Majnu, can't believe it.

Arti:- me too.

In Neonika cabin

Neonika:- Any explanation?

Luv:- Nope. We are guilty and ready for the punishment.

Neonika:- (angrily) You all have broken the rules of the college. All of you are suspended for a week.

Meghna:- (helplessly) We are sorry Mam. We won't repeat our mistake in future. Please Mam....

Neonika:- (shouted) Rules are rules. You can go now.

Outside the cabin

When they all came out from Neonika cabin, "Luksh" looked at each other then blast out laughing holding their stomach.

Kush:- (still laughing) Guys it's 5th time we got suspended.

Arti:- (laughing) Yeah let's celebrate Bhai.

Meghna:- (shouted) You guys will never change for good.

Meghna left there angrily when Luv was sad as his plan failed miserably. He made her more angry than before. Now she won't even interested to see his face.

Abir:- (helplessly) Ara yaar hum yaha Meghna ko manane aye the, lakin ya to or bhi gussa ho gayi.

Luv:- (sadly) She got suspended just because of me.

Diya:- Now what?

Kush:- (smirked) I know just what to do.

At Evening
In Coffeeshop

Meghna do a part time job in this coffeeshop as a waitress and as usual she was taking orders when she saw "Luksh" sitting on a table. Taking a deep breath she went there with her notepad and said,

Meghna:- Your order please....

Luv:- Meghna I need to talk to you. Please give me a chance.

Meghna:- Sir I am just a waitress here. Please place your order. I have to attend other tables too.

Luv:- (smirked) you want to take my order right?

Meghna:- yes sir.

Luv:- then I order you to forgive me.

Haring him Abir chocked his drink which he was drinking and Kush slapped his forehead. That's it Meghna called another waitress and telling her to take order she went to the locker room.

Kush:- Seriously Buddy, who orders someone to forgive him?

Diya hit on his head and said,

Diya:- Now why are you sitting here like an idiot? Go behind her and said sorry.

Luv:- (irritated) going....

In Locker room

Meghna was putting her coffeeshop uniform in her locker as her job time is over. She can go to hostel now but as soon as she turned back she was pinned to the locker by her monster.

Meghna:- (shocked) What the hell?

Luv:- Shhh don't shout.

Meghna:- Luv what are you doing? Please leave me.

Luv:- not before you accept my apology.

Meghna:- (rolling eyes) Seriously Luv? Is this the way to apology?

Luv:- (pouted) I tried to say sorry in a perfect way but at the end Dadi ruined it totally. What to do?

Meghna:- Trust me, your cheep tricks aren't working on me. I got suspended from the college just because of you. Now do you want to throw me out of this coffeeshop too?

Luv:- Meghna, I am sorry. Trust me it wasn't my plan. Dadi was out of town so I thought she won't get to know it but who knew that she will be back this soon.

Meghna:- (rolling eyes) Whatever. Now leave me or else....

Luv:- Or else what?

Meghna:- or else I will shout. Help....

Before Meghna could shout Luv immediately placed his lips on her. As her mouth was open Luv entered his tongue and captured her tongue by his. He was sucking her tongue. First Meghna was not responding but could not control herself for long and soon started to response. Soon he pulled back as they were lacking of oxygen only to regret. How can he kiss her? Guilt was building inside him and he left there immediately. When he left there Meghna realised what just happened with her and she touched her lips. This is wrong. She supposed to react and shout at him but she did exactly opposite. But why? She should hate him even more for stealing her first kiss now but why can't she hate him for this? Why?

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
Hey guys,
There is a bad news. Me and my mom tested Covid positive. My mom's condition is critical. Please pray for her. Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘