Chapter 11

Marisa POV

I am really nervous about this trip. I didn't really want to go but I guess this will be fun. We are about to board the plane and I am really nervous. I hate flying, like I am not scared of it, I just don't like it. Audrey is really excited about this. She can't wait plus she was telling me how she gets to meet all of Luke's family. She has met a few over the phone or Skype but never met anyone but his parents and brother in person.

Audrey likes to travel and leave for awhile. She'll always want to come back but she definitely likes to leave. I remember one time she stayed at my house for a whole week because she was tired of her parents. Then another time she went and lived with some of her family in New York because yet again she was tired of here.

"Audrey I don't wanna go!" I said to her while the guys went and got some food to eat while we wait to board the plane.

"Rissy please for me, we can party after work. I want us all to have fun we are in some horrible rut and I think it will be cool to party again." Audrey said, she pouted at me and I couldn't help but laugh and agree. I can't wait.

-------------------------------------

We have been on this plane for 8 hours and we still have about 6 hours. I slept for the last 7 hours, I fell asleep while Audrey an I were watching a movie. I am so bored and tired, I can't wait till we get there. I decided to listen to some music so I put in my ear buds and start playing Medicine by Hollywood undead, Its's my first song in my mixed playlist of my mostly played songs.

"Rissy" Audrey said shaking me, I was almost asleep. What does she want,

"I am scared" She said and I actually pretty surprised, yes Audrey gets scared she just won't admit it. Just like when she is hurt, she doesn't admit it she just puts a smile on her face and doesn't tell anyone anything, well till I talk to her later that night. She can shut out a lot of people but I have never been shut out. I know we fight and tease each other but she will always have my back and I will always have hers. It's like that with Kayla too. It's a lot harder to keep in contact with her though because she is all the way across the world. We catch each other up though when she visits. She visits every few months because her family is here and sometimes her work takes her here. I forgot I was talking to Audrey, she waves her hand in front of my face to bring my attention back, "rissy"

"Yeah, sorry" I said trying to bring my attention to Audrey. She just rolled her eyes and walked back to the bathroom. I feel bad, she planned this so we can all have fun and I can't get past the fact that this opens up a chance for them to all move here and I don't want to. I love it in the U.S. I ddon't wanna move.

By the time Audrey returned I was falling asleep. The last thing I saw was her put on her headphones and lay back.

___________________________

When we landed I checked the time it would be if we were home. It would be 4am, wow. It is going to take some time to get use to that, we all drag our self out to the car. When we got outside I turned to Audrey, "Where is our car?" she just smiled and pointed to the limousine. When we got in there there was wine and 7 glasses. We all got I glass, "To 2 weeks of partying" Audrey said, we all clinked our glasses together. Maybe this we be fun after all.

_______________________

Calum POV

I am so happy to go back to Australia for awhile. I miss my real home, Marisa thinks I am fine living in the U.S. but I hate it. I want to live here. My plan was to wait a few years and then tell her we should move out here but now that we are going there what better time to show her how great it is out here.

I know Luke wants to move out here and watching Audrey on her way here she seems like she would be okay with it. When we were planning this trip she got really excited and top me how being in the modeling business here is better then in the U.S. It is weird, Audrey being a model, I always thought she would play soccer or volleyball but she just quit one day it was really weird. She had left for a week and came back, when she came back she hasn't touched a ball since. We were all really confused but she wouldn't tell us what happened, she didn't even tell Luke.

______________________

Audrey's POV

I am so happy that my modeling career took off. I really wanted to play soccer but I can't. I cried every night since I found out. I distract myself by doing stuff but I miss it, I am afraid to even practice. I wanted to tell Marisa but I don't know why I can't tell anyone. This surgery ruined my life, and I hate the girl who hurt me enough to have this happen. I would do anything to play soccer again. The doctor said a could play again in a few months but I have the risk of furthering my injury. I think I am going to try out again, I want to play again, that sport is my life.