Chapter 17

Audrey POV

I woke up with a giant headache and a muscular body under my head. I sat up and looked back, It was only Luke. God he is so fucking perfect. I just want to take him back but I don't know if I could do that again. All I know is that I love that boy. I got up and got some medicine for my headache. I drank lots of water and ate a banana. Then I went back to bed. When I got in there Luke was sitting up and had my phone in his hand.

"Looking for something" I asked taking my phone back.

"Why won't it show the message on the lock screen?" Luke asked.

"So people like you can't look into my private conversations." I said, "What don't trust me." I said and he just shook his head.

"I just so confused, Your telling me we need to start over and be friends but then last night you told me you love me and now your texting some guy named Joesph and he has a kissy face emoji by his name." I just rolled my eyes and climbed over him so I was straddling him.

"I need to rebuild our relationship by starting out as friends, that doesn't mean I don't still love you , because I do-I still love you. And my business with Joesph is none of your business." I said and a saw a small smile on his face. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me, I kissed back and soon we were making out in my bed.

Marisa POV

I woke up and Calum was no where to be found. I know for a fact I fell asleep in his arms last night. Oh well.

I quickly fell back asleep, I don't know why but listening to my mom die over the phone was the worst thing ever, I know I'm allowed to be upset but that's not what she wants, she got what she wanted and just wants me to be happy and get what I want out of life.

I am going home today, I know Audrey is still here awhile longer but with my mom died and Lucy thousands of miles away from me I don't know how longer I can stay here. I told Calum last night that he can stay if he wants but he said he misses his little princess.

"Baby come on we need to get going." Calum said pulling me completely out of my thoughts. I guess he got a plane back today.

"Okay babe I am just gonna say goodbye to Kayla, Ash, an Luke." I said and he just rolled his eyes at me.

I walked into Kayla's and Ash's room, hugged them both tight and said goodbye.

"Where's Luke? I looked in his room an he isn't in there." I asked and they both smiled.

"Luke stayed with a very drunk and upset Audrey last night and hasn't left her sight since." Ash said, he seemed very happy about that.

I guess I will see Audrey before I leave. I walked into her room but there was no Luke or Audrey to be seen. I heard silent cries coming from the bathroom and then the door I just come through opened and I was startled when Luke started talking.

"Where is Audrey?" Luke asked. All the sudden you couldn't hear anymore cries.

"Uhm Luke I am leaving, I can't stay here anymore." I said, I feel bad not telling him that Audrey is in the bathroom doing who knows what.

"Bye. Now do you know where Audrey is?'' Wow.

"Go fucking find her yourself asshole." I said pissed.

"Go fuck yourself Marisa, she is very upset right now and you know that. You also know she didn't do anything wrong so stop blaming her. I went to get her ice cream because that's apparently what you get her when she is upset. So just fucking leave already because your not helping anyone by being a bitch." Luke half-yelled. I could tell I really hurt Audrey and that also hurt him. He feels her pain, lot like audrey, they can feel others pain.

I hugged Luke and whispered in his ear that she is in the bathroom and that I am very sorry. Not saying a word he ran to the bathroom and broke down the door. I walked out and down the stairs. Right as I was walking out the front door I heard Luke scream, "NO AUDREY!! Call 911!!" I ran upstairs as fast as I could, I saw Audrey in Luke's arms, all bloody, she really wanted to die this time. I quickly called 911 and they assured me they would do there best to get there fast and to help her out as much as possible. Luke never looked at me since he saw me run into the room. Me and Calum missed our flight but that's not the problem, the doctor told us she is very low on blood. She apparently has been cutting the last few days and very deep, they say she most likely won't make it. They are trying their best to give her blood and keep her alive but she also took too many pills so it will be difficult, really a miracle if she survives.

This is all my fault, if I would have just told Luke right away or went in myself when I heard her crying she would still be healthy and alive. I should have been there for her and not be a bitch to her because my mom was dying/died. I know my mom was like a mom to her, that my mom meant so much to her because she was the one who really pulled Audrey out of her depression the first time when her mom just told her to kill herself already. I remember that fight clearly.

*Flashback*

I walked into Audrey's house because she was taking so long to come out to the car.

"Shut the fuck up!" I heard Audrey yelled.

"You can't leave, you little bitch!" Her mom yelled back.

"Learned from the best didn't I!" Audrey yelled walking out from the room they were just in. She turned and saw me.

"Just go kill yourself, make my life a lot better, I never loved you!" Her mom yelled. Audrey walked into her room grabbed her bag of all her stuff and walked out the door and to the car, I can't believe her mom. Her mom walked out and saw me and her mouth dropped open.

"You didn't hear- I mean I didn't mean that." She said, I just walked up to her and punched her in the face so hard she fell to her knees in pain. I pulled her up a little by the shirt and had my face in hers, "If anyone deserves to die, it's your sorry ass and if I can't save YOUR daughter I will come her personally and kick your ass and let you know it is all your fault. I will also tell the police everything because she won't be protecting you anymore." I shoved her back and left.

*Flashback over*

We were all sitting in there apologizing because we didn't notice or do anything to help her, when a boy not to shorter then Luke, blonde hair and blue eyes, ran through the door. He looked so worried and sad when he laid his eyes on Audrey, everyone looked at each other trying to see if anyone knew him, finally Luke said something, "Hey are you Joesph?"

The boy laughed and smiled, "Haha just call me Joe, Audrey only calls me Joesph." JOE said.

"Oh so how do you know her, Joe?'' I asked.

"We have been friends since we were little, I found out about her depression awhile ago and have been helping her. She told me that she has been very depressed lately and told me why," He said looking at me, "So I flew in to see her and when you all weren't at the house and she wasn't answering her phone I came here. She really did it this time didn't she?" Joe asked his face slowly crumbling. I shook my head yes and he ran to her and held her hand.

"Audrey, shorty, I need you to try your hardest. We will try our best to help you and when you pull through I will take you where ever you want. I know we talked about that one place. I will help you be happy again." Joe said and then started walking away.

"Wait! Why are you leaving?" I asked.

"I am going to donate my blood, the doctor said they were running low on her blood type. So I told him I have the same blood type." He said and left. She better wake up soon because I'd hate to see mister Optimistic be sad.