Chapter 7

Calum POV
I can't do this. But I love her so much. Ugh. Why. Does. She. Have. To. Be. So. Gorgous.
"I think we should....." I said and started trailing off when she started crying.
"Just say it Calum." She said backing away when I tried to wrap my arms around her.
"I don't want to ever see or hear of him again. I love you and the thought of losing you literally kills me." I said and she smiles. I take to big steps and push her up against the wall before crashing my lips on hers.
"I love you." She wishpered into my ear sends shivers down my spine.
___________________________
Marisa POV
He just forgave me. How am I supposed to tell him he has the possibility of losing another baby. I knew this would happen.
"Calum we need to talk." I said as we got into our house. He just smirked and picked me up before carrying me into our room. When we got in he set me on the bed and climbed over me and started kissing now my neck.
"Calum...." I sort of moaned as he hit my sweet spot. But i was really just trying to get him to stop. "Calum." i said again and he realized I really meant we needed to talk.
"What baby" He said. Worry filling his eyes.
"I uh- I might lose the baby." I said fiddling with my fingers, not looking him in the eyes. I felt him stand up and looked at him while he paced the room.

"What are we doing wrong?" He asked running his fingers through his hair. I just started crying. I found the food on the dresser and started eating while he paced.
"Babe we might not." i said trying to calm him down.
"I just want to be a dad." He muttered so I could barely hear it. I snapped there. That was my breaking point. I started crying and then walked out.
"Baby where you going?" Calum asked running out as I was getting in the car.
"To visit our son." I said. He just nodded and gave me a quck kiss. "See you later. I love you." I yelled out of the car. He just blew me a kiss like a little girl and I started laughing before fake catching it.
------------------------------------------
When I got to my little boys grave I just started crying again.
"I love you Xavior." I cried sitting next to him. My parents aren't to far from here. Ill prob see them later.
"Baby boy. You would have been an amazing son and I will never forget you. I loved and cherish those few weeks you were alive and out of my tummy." I began talking to my little boy who probaly didn't even understand what I was saying. I left a little later to go visit my parents.
"Hey mom, i need you." I cried falling to the ground.
"Calum wants a baby so bad. But I can't give it to him. Everytime I lose the baby. I can't do this. You should have seen the look on his face. He can't stand this." I ranted to her. About an hour later I went home. When I got hom their was no Calum but a note on the counter.
'I'm going out for a drink be home round 9 -xoxo Cal' well I only have a half an hour. Then we can talk.
______________________
Cal POV
When I got home Marisa was pacing the living room.
"Baby?" I asked coming in.
"Are you drunk?" She asked.
"No I just had a few drinks." I said. Maybe a little tipsy but not drunk.
"Baby we need to talk." Fuck what did I do.
"Yes?" I asked walking towards her but she took a step back.
"I need to leave. You want to be a father and I can't give you that. Every baby I make dies. There is a slim chance of this baby surviving." She said. Her words hit me hard.
"No." I said pushing her up against the wall. "You are not leaving me. If it cames down too it we will adopt. Please baby I love you don't leave me." I pleaded. On the verge of tears. She is my everything thing.
"I keep hurting you though."
"So what. You go through the same thing. As long as I have you I will always try again. Plus I love having sex with you." I said as I kissed her neck. When I hit her sweet spot a small moan escapes from her mouth. I slammed my lips onto hers. God she is perfect.