Epilogue

Marisa POV
10 years. I have been married to Calum for 10 years. We have 3 beautiful children. Lucy is 10 and her two yonger twin brothers are 3. I can not believe all that has happened since the day I met Calum.

Audrey and Luke got married shortly after Aud woke from her coma. She has been clean since then and won a women's world cup. She is the USA team goalie. They are the real OTP. They have 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls. And Luke still takes Audrey out on a date ever week.

Kayla and Ash have always lived in Australia. Calum and I moved out there about 5 years ago. Luke and Audrey are moving out here soon. Audrey is going to quit her soccer team. Ash and Kayla are still going strong. I believe they have been martied for about 15 years. They have 2 kids.

Recently I found out that Audrey's oldest girl, Maria, is crushing on Kaylas little boy, Jacob, Maria is 17 and Jacob is 18. Only I know that Jacob is gonna ask her out though.

We all have houses in the same neighborhood, even Luke and Audrey, I think it's funny how that works.

5sos is still going strong. There fan base keeps growing too. They go on tour about once a year. Their fans are great and so kind about them doing less because they have families.

We haven't really heard from Mikey since his wife died. She died of skin cancer. Mikey has 3 little girls that look like her tho. He hasn't been doing to well with it. Aud helps him out though, she has always been his best friend.

I'm glad I have had my best friends with me forever. And I'm happy I get to spend the rest of my life with these people. We all make each other so happy.
----------------------------------
____________________
sorry to end this story but I don't know how to continue it. Sorry Rissy. I had fun writing this. I might write a new one about 5sos. I don't know yet. Thanks for reading:).