Chapter 13

Marisa POV

I texted Calum telling him to meet me this park I ended up in. I wanted to talk. We can't just end it, I'm in love with him. Maybe he does have a lot going on and just wants to go home, I mean with our baby almost dieing and his work in the band. It's a lot but he is going on tour again soon so I don't know why it matters if we move considering he will always be leaving every once in a while.

"Rissy?" I heard Calum calling from behind. I turned around and looked him right in the eyes, I held back the tears in my eyes.

"Calum do you really want to split over this?" I asked and he just kept his eyes locked on me, he didn't respond I got absolutely nothing out of him, "Calum say something."

"I want to move to Australia sometime soon, We don't have to this year or the next but at some point in my life I will live her again. I talked to Luke who asked Audrey and he said she seemed pretty keen on coming and living here." Every word he said I took in. I can't believe Audrey is willing to move here.. I bet Luke got her to say that by offering her something. But also Audrey isn't a mom, she doesn't have any real family over in the U.S. so why would it matter to her.

"I will think some more about, and I will talk to Audrey." I said and Calum got this big smile on his face. His smile was perfection and I wish I could keep it on his face all the time.

"Can I kiss you now?" Calum asked and his big smile turned into a cheeky grin.

"You better" I said holding back my smile but when he put his lips to mine I couldn't help but smile.

-------------------------------------------

Audrey POV

Today is the first day. We decided to do some beach shots. When I was all dressed and done with hair and make up I went down to the photographer. We took some of me on the beach then in the water. But for the last frame they brought in this hot guy. I mean Luke has him beat by a mile but he ain't to shabby.

"Alright Audrey for this one you two have to be like a couple on the beach holding hands and then kiss." The photographer said.

I grabbed his hand. Snap! Then I wrapped my hands around his neck and put my forehead against his, as he snakes his arms around my waist. Slowly I leaned in and kissed him. The photographer showed us the photos later and they looked perfect with the sun setting behind us as we kissed.

______________

When I got home I change and went into the living room where everyone was siting an ready to go. We decided to go to a club tonight because why not? I am ready for a great night with my lukey.

"Ready babe?" Luke whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around in his arms and kissed him. Then walked out an got into the limo and told the driver where to go.

When we got in I went straight to the bar dragging them behind me. I told the bartender for 5 shots, since it was only me, Luke, Calum, Marisa, and Mikey. We all clinked our glasses and then took the shot. Everyone got there own drink after that. I had a few more shots then got a beer, before I knew it I was dancing with Luke an a beer in my hand.

______________________

Calum POV

Marisa and I only had a few drinks before we called a cab and went home. When we got in there she grabbed my hand and pulled me back to our room. She was giggling the whole way. When we got in the room she shut the door and came over to me. She started kissing me and then slowly started pulling my shirt up, I helped her out by taking it off and quickly unzipping her dress and sliding it down. She kissing down my neck giving me a hickey, then she slowly kissed down my chest and stomach till she was right above my pants. She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, I helped her and took them off. Her still on her knees pulled little Richard out, she slowly licked the tip then went from the bottom and licked up. I tensed as she licked and sucked the tip.

"God damn it Marisa" I said, she was being such a tease. With that she let out a small giggle then shoved it in her mouth. Going slow up and down to fast. Coming to my climax I let out a moan and came in her mouth. She quickly swallowed and took a drink of her beer before bringing her lips back to mine.

I put her on the bed and started kissing down her neck. I quickly took off her bra, damn she is beautiful. I started sucking on her boob giving her hickey, as I did I stuck one finger inside her, a slight moan escaped her lips. I slowly added in another finger. Still doing that I kissed down her stomach. Slowly pulled off her lacey black thong and threw it to the side. I kissed down her thigh and then ate her out. Her breathing hitched and she started moaning.

"Fuck me Calum Hood" She moaned my name. I slid on a condom and did as she asked. Soon enough all she was moaning was 'Hood'

_____________________________

Lukes POV

When I got up I had a slight headache, my hangover wasn't too bad. I decided to get Audrey and I some aspirin and water. When I returned she was sitting straight up and smiled when she saw what was in my hands.

"Thanks babe" She said as I handed her the water and pills. She took them and chugged the water. I did the same then crawled in bed beside her and layed down on her stomach.

____________

After that short nap I woke up to the smell of food in the kitchen. I soon realized Audrey's stomach was replaced by a pillow. I checked my phone and saw so many tags to this photo. When I opened the photo I saw Audrey kissing another guy on the beach. So many people said she was cheating and said they saw her out on a date with him. I jumped out of the bed and walked to the kitchen, trying to slightly calm down from what I just saw. I turned the corner and looked and there she was the cheater, the love of my life.

"hey babe" She said smiling at me, her smile slowly faded as she saw my expression on my face, "Whats wrong?" She asked acting innocent.

"What the hell is this?!!" I yelled tossing my phone to her. Luckily she caught it, she looked at it and laughed. damn that pissed me off so much. "Fuck you, I gave you so much, don't talk to me ever again! I fucking hate you!" I don't know why I said that, I love her. Her face looked so hurt, like every word I just said killed her inside.

"Are you not going to allow me to explain?" She said and in the last word her voice cracked and she started crying, before I could see her cry she ran out of the room.