Chapter 6

Audrey POV
Today I get to go get the boys and Elijha insisted on coming. So I'm in and ackward situation where I sit in driver sit while Marisa stares down Elijha.
"Will you to stop!" I scream getting pissed off.
"No. Not until this prick leaves." Marisa said and turned to me giving me the death glare. I pull the car to the side of the road.
"Do you really wanna do this?" I asked her and she understood what I meant.
"No." She said like a little kid.
"Okay you two better get along or I swear things aren't going to be pretty." I said driving onto the road and back towards the airport.
---------------------------------------------
As the boys got off the plane I started crying. Elijha hugged me and I cried in his arms.
"Audrey?" Was that. Luke. I broke off of Elijha and wiped my eyes.
"Hey." I said and gave the other guys hugs.
"Lets get Elijha home!" Marisa shouted jumping up and down after I just introduced him to them.
"Marisa" I said giving her the look.
"What! Ok I don't like him. You know that and so does he. Lukes back can we get rid of him now. "
"This isn't about Luke and I. And no. I don't give a fuck what you think. I choose who I hang out with. And if you so desperately want Elijha gonna. What about the guy from yesterday. Huh? Yeah that's what I thought." And with that I angerly got into my car and then they all loaded in behind me. Luke beat everyone to the passenger seat. Yay! Sense the sarcasm.
------------------------------------------
Marisa POV
When I got dropped off I want straight in and up to my room. Calum came in a little later and started unpacking.
"You okay baby?" He asked.
"No. She is gonna fuck up with Luke and I don't like Elijha." I said.
"Sorry if this is a bad time but what did she mean by the guy yeserday?" He asked. Fuck.
"Uhmmm- it was uhhh" I said and his eyes go wide.
"It was Angel, wasn't it?" He said and I sighed.
"He kissed me." I said laying with my back to the bed and my eyes closed.
"Di-did you kiss back?" He asked soundig hurt.
"For a second but then I kicked him and then told him to fuck off." Calum just hit the wall.
"Do you really love me because I frankly don't think so. That's the second time." He said and his eyes went a little glossy.
"I love you Calum Hood." And he just shook his head.
"I can't do this. I need a little time but I will be back and we need to talk this through." And with that he left.
"Fuck" I mumbled.
------------------------------------------
Lukes POV
When we got home we decided to talk this through.
"Do you like him?" I asked not wanting to say his name.
"Not as much as I love you." She said. So she does have feelings for him.
"Did you guys have-" She cuts me off before I finished.
"No I did make a few mistakes but I can explain them." She said and she started to cry. Being me I obviously wrapped my arms around her and let her cry into my chest. When she was done she pulled away a little to see my face.
"I kissed him when I was drunk and then in a morning hangover I tried waking him up by kissing his neck because its what I do with you but when I realized what I was doing I stopped." She said tears silently falling from her eyes.
"Okay." Was all I could manage to say.
"We were on a break, you were upset and I wasn't here." I added.
"I love you." She whispered.
"I love you too." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "So can we call this break off?" I asked.
"I'm not the one who called it on." She said and smiled at me, biting her lip.
"It's totally off." I said and crashed my lips on hers.
__________________________
Marisa POV
Today is the day Calum decide we were going to talk this through. I saw a picture of him kissing a girl and that hurt. But I guess I deserved that.
"Hey." I said ackwardly.
"I think we should......"
--------------------------------------------
__________________________
The girl with Calum in the pic is obviously not Marisa. Given marisa has brown hair. Sorry rissy Calums gotta speacial friend
-Aubrey😘