Chapter 8

Marisa POV
*a long while later*
"CALUM!!!" I screamed when I knew the baby was coming.
"What bab- oh shit get in the car."

He helped out of the car and to the hospital. The baby is a little late but that okay since it did have a slime chance of survival.
"Calum can I hold your hand." I asked as the doctor was telling I was close to being able to push the baby out.
"Yes just dont break it" he winked at me.
"Push Mrs. Hood, push" the doctor said and I did as she said and push as hard as I could.
"Ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed holding onto now calum's bicep. Which might I add is huge.
-------------------------------------------
Calum POV
Marisa had the baby. I am a father. God no. I am a father. What if I fail to raise the baby right. What happens when I am on tour. Will the baby come with me or stay with Marisa.

God I need to calm down. They told me to leave because Marisa wasn't doing to well and needed to be treated. They said the baby will be fine. Thank the lord, but what happens if Marisa dies. The baby looks so much like her. I just don't know if I can take it.
-----------------------------------------
Marisa POV
I woke up and all I could see is the white ceiling. I quickly looked around to see if anyone else was in here. Calum. Oh Calum was passed out on the couch.
"Calum." I said but he didn't respond.
I picked up a wireless remote from my desk thong and threw it at him. I might have thrown it to hard.
"Ow!" Calum yelled when it hit him. Whoops.
"Calummmmmm" I said.
"Marisa!" He yelled jumping up and coming over to hug me. I pulled him in and kissed him instead.
"So when do I get to see our child. I don't want to know if it is a girl or boy yet." Calum just smiled and went to get it. Omg. I really have a child.

Calum came back and handed me our child. It was a girl. I have a baby girl. Me and Calum have our own miniature us. She is so beautiful too.
"Omg." I said.
"She looks alot like me if you ask me." Calum said putting his face by hers.
"I don't know she looks alot like me." I said holding her up to my face.
"Agree to disagree"
"Agreed"

The baby had to go back and I had to be taken care of. The doctor said we have to stay tonight and then we can leave. Thank the lord.
-------------------------------------------
_______________________
Filler chapter. Sorwy it is short. Rissy got a baby girl. Haven't named it yet😳
-Aubrey😘