𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘔

————————————

————————————

I ran and ran in the pouring rain.

Y/N, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

ARE YOU OKAY?!

THEY BETTER NOT HAVE TOUCHED YOU OR I SWEAR SOMEONE IS DYING TONIGHT.

Worry and concern were the only feelings I could really feel in the moment as I ran from street to street, checking for y/n. Mikey and Draken were behind me somewhere, but I moved on my own.

I had heard that they were going to lay a finger on y/n just to spite me, but they actually managed to devise a whole plan to keep me away from her so they could keep their word. Trying to tell me that I shouldn't have messed with you guys, right? Tch.

WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU?!

On one of the streets, I spotted a girl lying unconscious on the ground, and ran to her. There she is! I found her!

"Y/N!!"

I knelt down, immediately checking her pulse to make sure she was still alive. I felt the rhythmic throbbing of her arteries, and was relieved to know they hadn't actually killed her, as I knew the enemy gang was capable of carrying that out, but she was still unconscious and her nose was bleeding.

"She okay?!" Mikey asked as he ran toward me with Draken not too far behind.

"Mikey, help her get on my back! I'll carry her to the hospital!"

Even if it's raining roughly and brutally, I'll still use all the strength I have in my body to get this girl to safety, and make sure she gets the care she needs. I failed in protecting her and I'll pay any price to make up for that.

"Baji... kun...?"

I heard that familiar voice say that in my right ear and felt the girl move a little as I carried her on my back and ran.

"Y/n! You're awake! What happened?!"

"Uhhh... tattoos... on back... of hands..."

"Tattoos on back of hands?!"

"Knock... out..."

"Hanma Shuji. He's a popular gang member known for the 'sin' and 'punishment' tattoos on the back of his hands," Draken said. "I think she's talking about him."