𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋

————————————

————————————

I waited for Baji patiently as I sat on the playground. I told him to meet me here tonight, as I had read the letter he gave me.

What could this letter possibly be about, I thought, trying not to get my hopes up. I opened the envelope, and took out a piece of paper with lettering on it. Baji's handwriting is so messy.

The letter read:

I hope that this letter never ruins our friendship, and I really do hope that you feel the same way. Giving this letter to you is a big risk as it is, but I know it's the only remedie to cure this feeling I've been keeping in for a while.

Little did you know while blowing bubbles that day, I was getting jelus that Mickey was hugging you a lot. And the fact that you had talked to Cheefuyu more than with me that day only made that feeling grow honestly.

I realized that day something else as well. I've never had these feelings before so it's different and weird for me, but they were surprisingly easy to rekognise.

Knowing this, I wonder how you feel and look like right now. Sorry for not having the balls to tell you this in person, and instead writing this long letter. It really is embarassing.

Even if you don't feel the same way, I'll accept it. It can't be helped, but promise me you will continue being my best friend. I never want to lose a person like you.

You should know that you're just as close to me as Mickey, Draken, Mitsuya, Cheefuyu, and the others. Even if we've only known each other for more than 2 months now, it feels like 2 years.

Okay, I'm cringeing at my writing right now and this next part. But I think you're a really pretty girl, prettier than Mount Fuji and the cherry blossoms in the spring, prettier than the clearest blue sky on a summer day, prettier than Japan's most beautiful beaches, prettier than the colors of a sunset, and prettier than the stars of a breathtaking night. I love everything about your personality, too, and how you continue to be yourself all the time.

Usually, these kinds of letters have those 3 words written first thing at the top. But do me a favor and take a look at the first letter of each paragraf. That's how I feel.

After reading the letter, I could only wheeze at the amount of spelling mistakes he made. He didn't even spell Mikey and Chifuyu's names correctly for goodness sake. (a/n: okay maybe baji isn't that frickin dumb 😭😤)

But I looked at the first letter of each paragraph like he wanted me to. It spelled out "I like you."

NO WAYYY. BAJI FEELS THE SAME WAY.