𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌

————————————

————————————

A knock was heard at the door, so I got up and went to go see who it was. Chifuyu and Takemichi stood in front of me, looking concerned. Or maybe the right word was distressed. Their eyes seemed to hold plenty of worry, telling me something bad had happened.

"Y/n, sorry for the sudden visit, but let me get straight to the point," Chifuyu said. "Has Baji-san contacted you in any way lately? Like via phone or face to face conversation?"

"No..." I answered.

"And you're not worried about that?"

"Well, the longest we've gone without keeping in touch with each other at all was 5 days. But I understood that was because of his gang life and stuff."

"How long have you not talked to Baji-san?"

"3 or 4 days now, I think? Why do you ask?" I said, confused but worried at the same time. Did something bad happen to Baji?

Takemichi and Chifuyu exchanged glances. This abnormal behavior of theirs left my heart nervous at whatever they would say next.

"Baji's left Toman to join an enemy gang, Valhalla."

I found it surprising this news shocked me more than my parents' recent death. But a boundless amount of questions filled my mind. Why did he leave Toman? Isn't Baji a founding member? What could've happened to make him join the opposing side?

"Why?" I asked.

"I think he's acting as a spy for Toman," Chifuyu said. "Leaving Toman for no good reason is nothing like Baji-san. We're both close to him so it makes sense, right?"

I nodded. "But Chifuyu, why are you so beat up?" He only answered my question with silence. "Did Baji do this to you?"

"Yeah... But I accepted this beating, because it got him into Valhalla. He isn't doing this to destroy Toman. So could you come with us, y/n?"

————————————

On the way to wherever the hell Chifuyu was taking Takemichi and I, I learned that they were going to have some sort of show down fight tomorrow. I can't imagine Mikey and the others fighting Baji. It'll be painful for all of them.

As we walked onto a bridge, Chifuyu spoke up. "Sorry for calling you out here like this."

Looking up, I saw Baji. His long black hair was down, and he had his hands in his pockets. The jacket he was wearing spelled "Valhalla" on its sleeve, which gave me confirmation he really did quit Toman.