𝘙𝘐𝘋𝘌

————————————

————————————

The night seemed to be empty as I walked along the streets of the city. People passed by me but never paid attention to the fact that I looked... sad.

I had gotten into a fight with my parents right when they came home after a 3 week business trip away, and the last time I saw Baji, things didn't go too well. I'm feeling really lonely right now.

As my legs continued walking, my eyes fixated on the ground laid out in front of me, I stopped as I noticed a familiar bike parked on the side of the street. It was a GSX 25OE. That's...

"Get on," Baji said.

Is it a coincidence that he was here? Or did he know me so well that he just knew? I stood there with an emotionless expression for a good 5 seconds.

But without saying a word, I got on. The bike started and rode away. I just couldn't smile for some reason. I felt so... upset. My mood was ruined earlier. As I watched us pass the multicolor city lights, I wrapped my arms around the boy I loved, and laid my head on him.

I love him.

I don't know where we're going, what we're going to do, or what's going to happen next, but as long as I'm with Baji, I don't care. I'm safe with him because he protects me. He is my first love.

————————————

"Why the hell did you get into a fight with your parents over that?!" Baji put his hand on my shoulders, looking me deeply in the eyes, as if they really were the windows to my soul.

We stood in the playground, the same playground where we stole each other's first kiss. It was night again, too, but this time the atmosphere was a little different.

"I love you... way too much," I said. Baji seemed to be surprised after hearing the words roll off my tongue. How did those 3 words really come as a surprise to you? I thought.

"Nah, I think I love you more," he smiled.

"Bet," we both said at the same time.

I finally smiled again after what felt like ages when I couldn't do so. Baji knew how to make me happy again, how to cure my sadness, how to take away the agony.

I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. This was the kind of moment you want to stay in forever. The kind of moment where you just wish time could stop for you.

Baji placed his head in the crook of my neck, enclosing his arms over me. I could feel him pulling me in, and folding me in his embrace.