CHAPTER 2

LISA'S POV:

Waking up with a heavy loaded body as i stood up directly to have a quick shower, i took a glance of myself in the mirror as i scan myself head to toe. Im a big fat bear who smells like shit. How could rosie like me when im this mess, untidy, Fat, ugly who can't even fix my own hair..

I decided to wear Black jogging pants paired with yellow nike plain shirt.. I even put some gel on my hair and brush it thoroughly, i sprayed perfume. I should slowly take care of myself too. Maybe in that way I would feel confident to face other people.

I immediately went to the kitchen and pack the salmon sandwich with avocado juice on it. same as what the girl instructed to me, wait? i dont even know her name. But shes quite pretty sexy God knows how I've been dreaming to have that body as her. Her curves makes me envy her more i wish i could be as sexy as she is.
I bid my goodbye to my nana, Yes you heard it right. i didn't live with my biological parents not even with my siblings. im close with them but i want to distance myself from things i don't want to hear, like im too far from a manoban. Well, maybe for now but ill do everything to change my appearance for rosie to love and accept me..

Thankfully its summer, so i wouldn't be stressing myself adding of school works.. I want to walk in our school with full of confident that people would recognize me as Lisa Manoban and not the fat big bear their always enjoying to mocked before...
One day they will looked up in me giving sweet compliments thats what i want. above all i want my rosie to love me backk..

I went out to my apartment as my driver mino assest me.

I saw a familiar woman in the rare view of sliding mirror as she wipe all the materials including the mirrors of the gym.. I walked slowly and a sudden plan popped up, i went to her back side and shout to her as loud as i can.

"Whaaaaahhhhw"

She startled  overbalance and landed her body to mine, she was holding my belly as we stares at each other silently.

"Yah! why do you have to do that?" the girl with a mandu cheeks said.

"Im sorry, you look like a dumpling in this state of yours" i said chuckling as she pulled herself off me..

"Im surprised that you're early, is this what we called determined? hmmm. let me guess did you eat alot?" the girl said caressing her chin and looking at me.

"I didn't eat breakfast" i replied as she shoke her head.

"You should have eat, breakfast is important lisa. you can eat but atleast non lowfat meal. arasso?" she said in unison.

"I didn't bring any food here, i only brought the things you requested. and you already know my name but i didn't even know you" i said still holding food tupperware. She smiled at me and motion a hand shake.

"Im jennie btw. Jennie kim" she said.

"Lalisa, Lisa for you to call" i said and winked at her. i dont know its just that i feel comfortable with her.

"So okay jennie, what do you want me to do right now?" i told her and put my shoulder bag in the bench near the countertop.

"Just go on stritching first, while I'll prepare your breakfast. we have small kitchen here. Ill be fast but pls do proper stritching lisa" jennie said leaving me alone the gym. I gradly obliged at what she said. I stritch my arms legs, neck and even shake my belly. I took out my speaker and listen to a high up songs. Shaking my body, rolling, and even climb into the pole like i was just having my own presentation.

I heard a clap and i stood up immediately, jennie went towards me leaning closer to my ear. "I didn't know you're good at pole dancing ha? can you teach me how?" she said squealing. this girl knows how to tease