CHAPTER 19

This passed months jennie and lisa been so busy due to many works in handling the companies. They barely went out nor see each other, As jennie had her first day off for 3months been exhausted from work she can finally have a long nap and time with lisa.

Lisa was fixing her suit when she heared a knock on the door.

"Lisa baby, your breakfasts ready. come out now" jennie yelled and got back to the kitchen preparing for breakfast.

Lisa then went out and suprised seeing jennie not wearing business outfit.

"Aren't you going to work jen?" lisa asked calmly walking towards jennie.

Jennie put a smile on her face as she grabs the necktie and place it to lisas neck tidying up "i have my first ever day off today so i will take care of you, and I'll go visit you on your office this lunch. make sure you are free by the time i step up on the company later" jennie said, wipping some to lisas suit and make her seat..

lisa smiled at the thought of jennie spending her day off with her, They were so busy that even cuddling each other in bed is very limited..

"Okay if you say so" lisa answered and start to eat the healthy breakfast jennie made.

For the last 3months, lisa didn't feel like jennie was still courting her its like their only roommates and business partners. But that is not what jennie thought, she was thinking that maybe this day was the perfect time she will going to ask lisa to be her girlfriend already.

As lisa was done eating, She immediately drove off to the company not even giving the latter a goodbye kiss, and jennie was a bit sad of that..

At Lisa's office

"Good morning Ms. manoban" tzuyu, lisas assistant greeted her.

Lisa just nodded in responsed, she receives a message coming from rosie

"Lets have a dinner tonight if you dont mind. I've missed you" that what rosie texted to her. She leaves a smile reading those texts.

For the past months also, rosie and lisa are even more close with each other. They exchanges texts and calls as rosie doesn't want to end up not communicating with lisa.. not when rosie was already comfortable with lisas presents even just in phone..

Lisa was very perservere and focused on her being the Young Ceo, She quickly get high ratings and accomplished getting many investors. She was smart woman that what her siblings and parents thought, they knew that lisa can handle the company firmly as they saw how determined lisa is.

The Young Ceo gained many attention from many businesses apparels, What lisa does should looked up to many businessman personnel. Lisas worked ethics has gain a good impression to everybody...

Ring Ring ring...

Lisa took of her phone and amswered it.

"Hey Ppongggg, where are you?" the other line said, it was jisoo who keeps nugging her to have some drink. she doesn't have any idea why jisoo being this rebel this months passed.

She wanted to come and asked whats going on to jisoo and also her friend seulgi. She was sad that she cannot give time to her bestfriends anymore.

Being responsible is really hard, lisa thought.

"I'll try my best unnie, but dont expect" she answered and hang it up.

Later on she receive another call but it was from jennie.

"Baby im already in the parking lot. Make sure you are not busy as of now."jennie said, hearing the footsteps that she was in the lift already.

" Yea im on my office." lisa said hanged up.

The door open with Jennie wearing a skirt and croptop that makes lisa sigh.

"Whats on your mind and wear that?" lisa said to jennie, not thinking about eat the woman in front of her.

"Its just a simple outfit dont make it big deal" jennie said, she placed all the foods the she cooks and went beside lisa who looking at her laptop.. "Whatever" lisa murmured as she doesnt want to have arguments from jennie.

Jennie then massage lisas board shoulder that makes lisa moan in pleasure. In a quick minute she close her eyes as jennie keeps massaging her.

"I'll continue this but Eat your lunch first" jennie tapped lisas shoulder and lisa nod tiredly.

"Why do you cooked a lot and what is this small box? lisa frowing while looking at the foods in the table.

" Eat it first and open this box, i will be glad if you will give me an honest answer" jennie said.

Lisa didn't protests as she eat the food, She finished it holding a bottle of water.. Jennie was just smiling from ear to ear.

"Open the box now." jennie said with full of excitements..

"Be my girlfriend"

That what the letters from the yellow cakes plastered . Lisa cough a little as she doesnt know how to answer jennie.

"Jen, i thoug..." lisa interrupted by jennie.

"Say yes or No lisa. Dont make me wait more, i would truly understand if you doesn't feel something about me, but just dont make me feel like im fooling myself" jennie said that makes lisas heart sunk..

She doesn't want to hurt jennie, she cannot provide an answer the things that she said to herself suddenly put up in her mind again "Figuring what i felt" fuck i am so busy that i couldn't think and figure what i felt towards her. Lisa thought.

"Im so sorry but.." before lisa could explain jennie was already in tears.

Jennie left her running out from her office. Fuckkkkkk she didn't let me explain first. I hurt her, i broke her into pieces.

lisa keeps calling jennie but the other line was dead off. Lisa thinks that maybe jennie is on their house already..

It was already 7pm when lisa receives texts from rosie that the latter is in the parking lot waiting for her to come out.

As her works finished, she fixed herself and went to the parking seeing rosie smiling to her.

"Hey lisaaa. Thanks for giving sometime with me" rosie said hugging lisa. "Lets go now, i have lots of things to shrea with you" she put her hands on lisas arms and drove off.

little did they know that jennie was still there. in the parking lot crying her heart out, and seeing lisa hugging rosie a while makes her kill herself.. It brokes her, She felt used, What did jennie expect ofc lisa will going to choose the love of her life (Rosie)

She drove off fast and went to some near club to eased the pain she felt..

She was walking on the counter table and was shocked when she saw lisas bestfriend drowning herself with so many liquor. Yes it was jisoo, this girl was very cheerful even if they dont have so much time spend. but jennie knows how polite and happy person she is. Who would've thought that jisoo also have problems that not everyone knows.

jisoo face was missed up, jennie noticed that her eyes was pack with eyebugs and redder.

"Jisoo right?" jennie asked tapping the latter shoulder.

jisoo looked up to see the girl that she's been longing up.

"Rosie my loveee." she exclaimed that made jennie shocked, but before she could responsed..

Jisoo kissed her harshly, biting her lips and snaking her hands around jennies body..

Fuck.. that what jennie said to herself before kissing back to the latter who supposed to be lisas bestfriend too.

___________________

I am beyond happy for those readers who appreciate and take time to read this.

Im sorry for having grammatical errors and typos.