CHAPTER 31 (M)

At Incheon Airport

"Take care of yourself irene, Please send my reguards to seulgi" jennie said.

Irene decided to follow seulgi, she talked to her parents and made her mind to be with seulgi instead. She wanted to be with seulgi anywhere, she loves her girlfriend so much and being away with her kills her inside.

"We will wait for you here. Be happy and you must help each other there" rosie said, they kept talking but Lisa's mind is on other planet she was eyeing jennie's outfit, A fitted dress that envelopes her body, Showing a bit of her mounds and her butt didn't leave unnoticeable. She was feeling hot and her pants are getting tighter of the view.

"honey are you okay? you look pale, you're sweating. Are you feeling sick?" jennie said rubbing lisas shoulder and check her forehead if lisa ever caught cold or fever.

"Hun why do you have to wear this dress, Its getting tighter baby its itchy down here" lisa pointed her center, she couldn't take it anymore she need to release it.

Jennie widen her eyes, Lisa wasn't lying its getting tighter but for christ sake their on airport how could lisa not control herself. "Baby we're on airport, can you control it first. im sorry next time i wont wear like thiss" she's calming lisa unconsciously holding lisas hands.

Jennie turned to face jisoo irene and rosie to have some talked when she felt something puking her butt, And an arms encircled her waist, "Im going to die jen, please i need a release" lisa puking her center to jennie's ass, and jennie just shakes her head, she let lisa do what she was doing but pushing herself more to her girlfriend.

"Baby please, Im going to explode in no time"

"Lisaaa, we're on airport. we can't do it here, justtt waittt. well youuu?"
They kept whispering at each other.

"ahhhhhhh" lisa shouted that makes the girls looked at her.

"My stomach hurts, jen can we go to the restroom please" lisa said she didn't wait for the latters answer and pulled her to the restroom.

"i can't believe you" jennie said and smashed her. lips to lisa, They strips their cloths and hurried to the last cubicle, jennie then make lisa sit on the bowl and kneeled in front of her.

"You want to release this right? now prepared yourself im going to be in take of this show" jennie said in a stern voice and swallowed lisas dick, she's bobbing stroking it faster and lick it like a lollipop.. She keeps gagging and lisas cum was flowing on her mouth neck and breast.

"Ahhhh yesss hunn. just like that"

Lisa wasn't pulling jennie hair to dive deeper, She just wanted to feel the small mouth on her cock. Jennie didn't stop as she found herself watching lisas dark eyes orbs looking at her while biting her lips not to moan loud...

Jennie sit up on lisas lap as lisa hold her lenght to put in jennies wet pussy.

Lisa pulled jennie closer and she travelled her hands to the latters ass spanking it. Jennie began slamming herself, pounder at her girlfriend dick and pulled Lisa's mouth to eat her breast.

"Fuuuuckkk lisaaaahhh!" jennie surpassed moan as she couldn't control, The slamming and spanking body from each other makes the restroom more hotter.

"Yess babyy yesss"

"moreee lisaa ahhh"

They were so horny to care, and besides they lock the door and put unavailable, that's how lisas intellectual mindset runs, she doesn't want someone to disturb..

"Im cumming babyy im cumminggg ahhhh lisaaa" then again jennie explode but for lisa it wasn't enough.

so they change their position again making jennie face the plash box as lisa was behind her. "Can i fuck you in the ass baby?" lisa ask shamelessly. she realky wanted to fuck jennies asshole but got scared maybe jennie wouldn't like that idea.

"Do anything you want beast" just like how jennie said, Lisa smiled victorious and guided her dick into jennies hole.

Jennie dig on lisas arms as she felt her ass was stretching, feeling lisas dick on her ass sends her different feeling, she never tought about it but now that lisas dick was swallowing her hole She couldn't stop but demand for more.

"Lisaaaa for fuck sake, if you didn't put it deeper i will surely kill you ahhhh fuckkk" she was feeling more pleasure than ever, and lisa just chuckles so she lead the way but pushing backwards..

"You really are slut hun" lisa said and start to push deeper to jennies asshole that makes jennie screams in the senstion.

"Omgggghh lisaaaa, omayyyy fuckk ahhhh

" yes baby fuckkk my ass like that yes yes!

"More, moreee lisaa

" I love thissahhh fuckkinggg so good

lisa keeps holding jennies butt spanking it many times as it turn reddish..

"Ohh jenn, im cumming ahhhhhhhhfcuuukmmm" lisa put her dick to jennies pussy again and pushed on more time just so she could hit the spot. She hugged jennie from behind and slowly pounds at her..

"That was so good" jennie smiled between her breathing.

"Thankyouu. i love youuu!" lisa kisses jennie's lips feeling so happy and thankful that her girlfriend really cares about her hardness and makes her satisfied.

They put their cloths on, and hurried to their friends. they got startled when they open the door their friends was eyeing them and smirked.

"You two so loud. How could you even did something like that when you two were basically in the public restroom." jisoo said that makes the two couples laugh.

"The nerve. You deserve an award stating the most horny couple" rosie said..

"Wheres irene btw?" jennie asked.

"her flights are already on the go. you didn't even say goodbye first" jisoo replied that makes her turn into lisa who was just acting like a baby now.

She pinch her nose "And its all because of youuu" i said as we both laughed.

________________