CHAPTER 4

6 days passed and jennie been a good instructor to lisa, they've been more close to each other. they shared laughters, stories of their life..

It was lisas first rest day but jennie went to her apartment to check her weight and waist line...

JENNIE'S POV :

Im here at Lisa's apartment waiting for her to come out in her room. I was confused why she live alone with her nana, but i dont want to step on her private life too.. She was slowly having her confidence and im really surprised that she attain everything that I've been telling her to do.. it was just almost a week but lisas body are not like how fat she is before.

Lisa came out wearing a silk pants that her bulge are very noticeable, she didn't care at all, she might really think that i wasn't intimidate of this thing.. wait, what? me? intimidating? i dont even understand myself either..

"Good morning jennie, its my restday right? are you here to check the food that i eat? come on, you have my words." lisa said and seat beside me. I looked at her in amuse, shes so cute, her cheeks is so fluffy..

"No, i know you wont cheat. Im here to check you weight lisa.. how are you feelin now? does your body still heavy?" i asked her. she shoke her head and yawned.

"No jennie, im actually feeling better now. this is new to me that i will wake up in the morning not feeling so tiring" Lisa said and stood up. she went to kitchen and i followed her.

She was making her grapefruit juice, and chopped cocumber, carrots, parsley, apple and put honey. She was munching and she even give a spoon for me to eat. i gladly took it using my mouth. Having this contact with lisa is not new to me. Its been a week and we feel comfortable with each other already..

After she ate her breakfast we went to her couch, i put the weighing scale in front of her she gladly step on it..

"Owaahhh! lisayaaa you lose 11kls, oh myghaddddddd. this so unbelievable how could this happen?" i said in excitement lisa then pull me to a hug..

"Thankyou so much jennie, thankyou for helping me, i promise ill do everything to make a good job." lisa still hugging me, feeling happy of the news..

"Lets go on to your waist line" i told her smiling. "Waah, your waistline decrease too, ohmygad im so proud of you lisa. keep up the good work" i told her clapping in the air...

"Come on jennie, lets celebrate this. No foods just want to treat you in the mall." lisa told me, i was hesitant but she kept forcing so we ended up to LM malls, When i say manoban family are rich, they are.. they owned many branches of 5stars hotel and restaurants , many shopping malls, electronic hardware, they even owned majority of businesses here in south korea. so i would say that treating me small gift is just a piece of paper to her...

"come on jennie hurry up. ill buy you anything you want" lisa said jumping in the air. she was just wearing white shirt and her silk pajama pants. Like she was just in her house silly this bear. haysst

Lisa keep pointing on some chanel bags, shoes any nice clothe and even put it in me.. Im refusing all of it but what should i do if lisa is really hard headed. her 2 body guards keeps following us wherever we go.. lisa then went to Tiffany & co jewelry stool.

"Jennie wear this, ill buyitfor you" lisa said and taking the blue butterfly necklace, she put it in my neck "You look so pretty on that jennie" i was blushing of how she complimented me.. She doesn't even know that im flattering all the time when she keeps saying im pretty, im this beautiful. She bought the necklace and a blue diamond ring for me.. I want to protests but she keeps insisting...

The days went well, and we decided to go back to her apartment.. i really want to asked her why she's leaving alone but im scared that maybe she will get mad if i do so..

Lisa and i watched netflix she just eating carrots, and even dip it in bowl of yogurt...
The show was done and the surroundings went silent. i broke the silent and asked

"Lisa, im just confused why you live alone? i mean you're close with your mom, and im sure you're close with your dad and siblings too. i heard you talking to them in the phone, you were sharing laughters together. but why you choose to live in a apartment? i asked her.

Lisa stood up and went beside me, looking seriously "Do you really want to know jennie? i know when we first met you have this kind of thinking too"

"I want to know lisa, but if telling me bothers you then don't. i wont force you, im also here as friend" i told her caressing her shoulder.

"Alot of people didn't know that Im also a manoban, but i carry my surname more often but they didn't care coz im too far from a manoban, and i know you think that way. and i wouldn't blame you for that im ugly, unsophisticated fat bear. hahaha" She chuckles but her face is pale and sad, i didn't respond to her as i waited her to carry on "My parents and my siblings been good to me, they keep forcing me to live with them and let me introduce around the business industry to their friends and partnerships too.. but i told them i dont want that, i dont want people to curse them because they have me, im not that confident as my family, i want to cover myself in the cabinet not wanting to come out coz i know people will just gonna judge me, base on my appearance. Ironically we owned the LM University here that all the students mocked at me, not physically but im totally drained im sick with it jennie. That's why i chose to be far from them, far from the people who hurt me, far from the people who judge me. it hurts me because rosie keeps rejecting me, embarrassing me to all the people in the university.. They know that im a manoban but they didn't care, they didn't care about how i felt. and it hurst jennie but  still thankful that my family is there, nana and you jennie.. Thankyou for being so kind to me, for protecting and take cares of me.. i considered you as my one treasured friend now please dont judge me the way other people did.. " Lisa said pouring all her emotions, i hugged her while shes sobbing so hard..i didn't know what to do I felt so bad that even me think of her that way, Please God! make lisa the happiest. Make her feel loved and adored. She needs attention but she remain so strong and brave.. I felt mad to those people who make her felt ugly who make her feel unhappy. she doesn't deserves this, Lisa been so kind and sweet person. i wish all she felt right now will fade away and all the love will shower her endlessly..

________________