CHAPTER 9

LISA'S POV :

Monday, new day.. Finally the classes starts now.

I woke up early in the morning, i hurried to my workout room yes! i bought equipments im not planning to stop my workout routines. Now that im not fat, now that im the new lisa i will do everything to change their perspective to me.. Not that im desperate of someone's attention, Im just so excited to meet rosie again.

30mins workout passed and i quickly took a shower, a long shower i guess.. Swaying my hips side by side going to my closet. i startled when an arm snake in my naked body.

"Hmmm. good morning baby" Jennie said with her messy hair, i turned my head to her kissing her cheeks.

"Good morning to you then, Im going to start a big day right now" i told her opening my closet. Jennie then pushed me away to my cabinet, i looked at her  she was finding nice clothes for me..

"Here, wear this. You look hot when you wear this." jennie said handling me the White fitted shirt together with the black leather jacket, i smiled at her She wanted me to wear our couple jacket..

Jennie find another lower clothe.. "and paired this trousers and used a white sneakers. then you're good to go" jennie said, holding the matte black trousers to me..

I wear the trousers and white shirt, jennie was just staring at me crossing her arms caressing her chin. Thinking that my outfit will suit me.

"Omg lisa, you look so hot in this.. Im sure people there will love you" jennie said putting some perfume to my white shirt, neck and wrist..

"Im going to used my big bike too" i told her putting my sneakers on.

"Lisa are you sure? Its a bit dangerous for you" jennie said with her worry tone.

"Yea im sure. don't worry i trained hard for it. it suits my outfit today" i told her wrapping my body to hers. "Lets eat now. its already 7 in the morning i dont want to be late" she chuckles and we went to the kitchen, nana prepared our breakfast. Jennie bid her goodbye driving home..

At our gate in campus:

i was a bit nervous i wore a black mask, i dont know maybe wearing this they wont recognised me.. But the main purpose of me changing my appearance is for the people who judge and bullies me..

i took of my mask. Driving my White big bike entering the campus, i have my vip parking lot here ofcourse im the daughter of the owner in this campus. Special treatment really works here, especially when you are came from a wealthy family..

I saw Jisoo unnie not far from where i parked my bike.

"Yahhhh, jisoooo unniyaahhh" i called her, shouting but all the students in the parking lot looked up to me..

Jisoo then turned around and was shocked of me "Omg, Pponggg lisayaaaa whathefuckkk. is this youuu?" jisoo asked as she keeps me turning around. She face me again punshing my stomach, pinching my arms kicking my legs.

"Aww. jisoo it hurts stop it." i told her but she didn't stop.

"You change alot. you're not the fat big bear we knew." she said. "i didn't know that rejecting and embarrassing you in front of many people would effect like this.. Im going to say thankyou to rosie. Woaah i still can't believe" she continue. still looking at very inch of my body. She talked so much and all the students keeps murmuring my name.

"Is that lisa? the fat bear? She so freaking hot omg"

"Fuck, Lisa make me pregnant"

"The new school, new crush. omg she's so handsome"

"Lisa baby, you're so hot and handsome"

"Go on a date with me tonight lisaaa baby"

That is the shouting and screaming i heared from the students while me and jisoo walking to the hallway..

i dont know, i felt so satisfied hearing those words from them. The old lisa never heard that, Now i understand why people wants to look good. because the feeling of being praised by so many people is so heartmelting..

We entered our room, and they we're already listening to our professor. 
"Well, look what we got here today. First day and you two are late? really ms. manoban? ms. jisoo?" the professor said looking so mad at us. the students looked at me in shocked whispering to their seatmates. "Even if you're the most influencial people here, doesn't mean you are free to do anything you want. Discipline yourselves, seat and dont ever be late again" said the professor. We nodded and sit on the back.. I was a bit sad rosie is not here. is she coming? Not so long the person I've been longing to see came.

Rosie stand beside the door and the professor looked at her. "Ms rosie park. you're also late, why do i have this unresponsible students here. Go take your seat." the professor said touching his temple.

I looked at rosie approaching me, she was shocked at the moment when our eyes met.. She was hesitant to approach and seat besides me so i grabbed her hands and motion her to sit.

She was looking at me intently, i could see it in my peripheral view.. I smirked in my thought, looks like the new lisa affects her so much that she couldn't take of her eyes on me.

"Hi lisa, you look great today" rosie said, leaning herself on me..

"You too babe, you too" i told her not looking at her. She keeps pulling her chairs beside me and now we are inches apart. She keeps talking how her summer vacation, she was really enjoy talking to me while me? i dont know how to response this is all new to me.

Rosie beside me, rosie talking to me? rosie touching and smilling on me? its all new and my heart kept pounding, beating so hard..

The classes ends, and me and jisoo went to the cafeteria.

"Yahh jichuuyah" the girl in our back shouting, we turned around and saw seulgi running towards us.

"Woaw, woaw, woaw. lisaaa is that you? oh mennnn so the rumurs are true. that the fat bear is looking so freakin hot right now" seulgi said looking into me, not breaking her eyes.

"Yes, lisa changed alot that even me her childhood friend didn't recognise her earlier" jisoo unnie said, tapping her hands in my shoulder. They're my friends the only people who loves and protect me from bad guys..

"Yah, stop being so exaggerated. I just want to changed a little bit." i told them we walked to the cafeteria and sitted..

Many girls approached us, and give their welcome greetings. I just nodded at them. when a paired of eyes looking at me.

"Hi lisa, can i seat here with you?" rosie said holding the tray of her lunch.

"Oh yea sure.. Pleasure to have you here" i told her, she sit beside me looking at me while im munching my food..

"Uhm btw lisa, are you free tonight? can you accompany me to Bobby's party?" rosie asked. i put my spoon and fork and faced her.

"Let me think about it first. i also have errands to do" i told her and looked back to my food. Me and jennie will going to arcade tonight. she will gonna fitch me so what should i do now?

"Well, i can accompany you then. I just missed you" rosie said that makes my heartbeat stops for a moment.
Omg, the love of my love missed me? really, i can't believe this would happened.

"Oh yea, haha i miss you too" i told her in unison.

"And i miss you three" Jisoo replied.

"I miss you four" seulgi said.

We both laughed together as we continue to chitchat. This feels so good rosie is with me and i couldn't asked for more.. my day is complete, all my struggles and hardships are really worth it.

________________