CHAPTER 27

JENNIE'S POV :

"Baby please, im sorry i was carried away by that bitch who keeps checking you out. We don't have to leave too early, i actually love the weather and ambiance here in the Philippines. Please baby lets just stay here" i keep begging to my girlfriend whose looking at the view in the balcony, She didn't bother to look into me. I think she did not hear anything i said.

"Babyyyyyy lilyyy please!" i begged one more time, but she didn't looked up to me, i back hugged her and leave small kisses in her back.

"why you kept doing things that is so inappropriate jennie. I felt bad about what you did to the staff, you should say sorry to her not on me" Lisa said crossing her arms still couldn't leave her eyes on the view..

"If I'd ever apologise to her, would you change your mind?. like for us not to go back in seoul to early?" i asked still kissing her back.

"Dont do it if you were thinking that way. Better pack you things now" she removed my hands wrapping her and walking out of the balcony.

I saw her watching some boxing crossing her both legs and drinking her tea. Fuck this girl, she made me feel guilty. i even cried so hard for her to show some empathy but this girl is literally sick from head to toe. haistt why do i have to dealt with this? that girl mina should be the one apologising not me.

"If that makes you happy, then ill go talk to that girl. after that we can fly back to seoul" i said coldly.

i flinched when a familiar arms wrapped my waist holding me so tight and sniff my neck. "you're going to say sorry to her?" lisa ask and i lift my hand to her check and caress it soothingly.

"You're mad at me, i have to" i said facing her. She smiled like an idiot and kiss me on my cheeks..

"Am i really handsome? for you to lower your pride? i feel honoured hun" i frowned not too long when i realise what she means.

"yahh lisa! you're making fun of my state i cant with you" i shouted and slapped her arms. She kissed me hard and we stumbled in the bed, i was on top of her and her hands are on my waist. Her eyes were burning with lust and i dont think sitting on her center would be great thing. I stand up going to the bathroom but lisa was quick to open it, she grabbed my ass and lift me in the sink. Here we go again. She's really immune in having sex everyday does she? she's loaded and i understand that but can she take it slow sometimes, sure I'd like it rough and hard but showing mercy to my pussy would be great too.

It was already Night time and lisa left me in our room, i tried texting her as i couldn't leave i dont know more about this island tho.

"Hey hun lets have a dinner already and they prepared something for us tonight like a show some stuff like that" lisa said.

I walked towards her and give her a peck on the lips, "Just wait for me a bit hun, I'll go change my clothes first."

"They change our butler, so you dont have to worry now" she said, i just nod and release a heavy breathing finally.

We headed in the lounge where they arrange some romantic dinner for us, I just notice that they change our butler into a guy its still a problem because lisa was literally eyeing the guy now.. I got a hotty girlfriend and a jealous one too, we really suit for each other hmmmm...

"Omg baby, this is so amazinggg.. Did you prepared all of this for me?" i asked her wrapping my arms in her waist. She just smile and nods, we sitted and the butler started to put some delicate filipino cuisine.

A mouth watering food..

"Sweet jesus! this food is really amazing" lisa said out of adoration, It is really delicious.

"I actually made this all madam" the guy formally said, i turned my head to looked up to him.

"Really? This is so good, and let me guess  you grew up in kitchen too? just like me?" i leave a little chuckles and he just bowed and smiled at me.

"You must really love someone who can cook right?" the monster lisa ask sarcastically, what's wrong with her now.. We just got to an argument a while and now we're starting again, im so done with this..

"Im just asking him, and to answer you my love i like those guy who can spank me countless times in bed and make me sore" i replied that made her choked in her food, damn you for starting a fight.. "And im actually looking at her" i looked at her seductively and intentionally bite a pork in a tease way.

Lisa cleared her throat and i keep my eyes on her, I sway every time i chew the meat and winked at her time to time..

"After this wonderful dinner madam's, The show will start there's a small tent for you to stay" the guy said, not fully bothered of how we acted in front of him, I like this guy more than a girl named mina, this one has this thought 'Im doing my job, its not my business to intrigued anymore' A professional guy if i could add.

"Baby do you want me to do something for you tonight?" i asked her caressing the back of her hands..
I was planning giving her a lap dance tho, to put some more pleasure in this night..

"And now you acted cold? is it because i complimented the butler guy?" i asked her while my head is on her chest, we sitted in the tent and the fire dance and some entertaining dance and singing plays.

Lisa remains silent for quite sometimes and when she spoke it made me laugh so hard that all the performer and even the butler look at us. "Im sitting a meeting to a famous chief and I'll be learning how to cook, if that makes me enough for you" she coldly said, but i keep laughing at her. what the actual fuck? is she going to make this big? hmmmm.

"So sweet of you baby, but you're more than enough, believe me when i say that your dick is more delicious than other food in the world" fuck why im being so horny.. She looked up to me and her lustful eyes sends me shivers

"Then suck it already, you little witch." lisa grabs my hand and put it on her center.. If sucking your dick can make you feel better then it would be a pleasure for me, naughty guy..

________________