CHAPTER 29

JENNIE'S POV :

Up until now i didn't talk to her, i just want her to remember who i am in her life. Not that im complaning about her choice of not introducing me, i was goddamn expecting and it drives me crazy that she didn't even notice my sad face that night.

I chose not to mind my disappointment to lisa, and just make myself busy. If she really want to have lunch with me why she need to ask me in phone when she can just go here and eat with me, Im starting to think that lisa has an affair or maybe im the mistress thats what i always saw in some movies but her parents loves me. fuckkkk! maybe im overreacting maybe lisa just wants to give extra time to announce it to her parents. I dont know what to do anymore..

I came back to my senses when my office door opened revealing the love of my life carrying a box of gummies and Daisy flower hmmm That's so sweet. Oh no no no! Jen can you please not be so easy and soft to her? just this time..

"Hi hun" she said appproaching me in my desk, i looked at her with my poker face and turned my sight to the computer in front of me..

"Im just wondering if we could just have our very very late lunch today, pretty pleasee!" she pleaded and goes in my side kneeling on me. She put the daisy in my lap and the gummies in the side of my table.

"you know i dont eat lunch" i shortly replied but got embarrassed when my stomach boils actually screaming for food.

Lisa stood up and went out of my office, yeah right what do i really expect she alwaus does that thing tho.

To my surprised Lisa came back with 2 big munch lunch and 2 ice coffee, she put it on the couch table and arrange it properly. She walks in front of me and gestures to stand up to eat but i just look at her saying "Im actually not hungry, you can eat"

"Pleaseee! honey, jagiya, yeobo, baby eat with me" lisa pleaded with her very soft aura and pouted at me, i couldn't say no to her anymore, she's really persistent..

We ate silently and Lisa was the one who clean the tables, i walks behind her but she stops me and hold my hand preventing me not to walkout. "Im sorry hun, I forgot about it. But I'll ask my parents to have dinner with us tonight and I'll introduce you properly. My mind was field with good possible answers about business related you know dad keeps asking that to me all night right? im such a horrible girlfriend. please forgive me" she kneeled behind me while her arms wraps in my things.. "Don't ever think that i dont love you enough, Coz if you think that way you probably wrong. Im really sorry my loveee!" she keeps saying sorry and i was stunt every words that comes out on lisas mouth was brought me into paradise, She truly loves me. Jennie please stop questioning lisas love from you. Stop being paranoid self.

I turned to face her and also kneeled at her, I gave her my sweetest smile indicating i accept her apology and kiss her on the nose.

"Im sorry too. i kept thinking things that arent true. and saying you don't love is also one of it and im really sorry for doubting you hun" we stand up and i found myself sitting on her lap, she keeps rubbing my back while my face is in her neck. we stayed like that and never spoke..

This is what i really love about lisa, when she knows there's something wrong she definitely going to fix it right away.. She bid her goodbye and says i should prepare myself for the dinner hmmm. This is really happening..

I finished my works as fast as i could and received a message from lisa to go straight to the penthouse coz she prepared some dress for me, owmoooo! i can't stop being greedy and excited..

The glistening silver dress was perfectly wraps my body as i looked up in the mirror.
my phone suddenly rang and i answered it with a smile.

"Hi hun, are you ready? Mino is on the parking lot he will drive you here. We're waiting for you my love"

"Im actually done, Omg! im so excited thankyou for always making me feel so loved"

I got my purse and walked straight to the parking lot.

"Wow ms jennie, you look so pretty tonight" mino said as i hop in the back seater.

"Thankyou, btw lisa didn't say anything about where the dinner is. Could you tell where?" i asked mino and he just smiled at me saying its a surprised so i keep my mouth shut during the ride.

We arrived at the placed and my heart pounds so badly, is it normal to have this beating so fast? Walking in a red carpet it was dark but the candles are up around i stop when i see a long wide dinner with my family, lisas parents and our friends irene, rosie, seulgi and jisoo. they stands up looking at me with amuse but where is my love.

"Hi hun" someone whispered from behind and im positive its my lisa, the scent of the perfume and how her sexy voice sends shivers in my whole being.. I turned around looking on how handsome my girlfriend is.

"Youre not human jen" she said that makes my brows arch.

"What?"

"You're not a human, you're an angel that god brought you here for me" she said sweetly i hugged her and sniffed her..

"They're waiting for us"

It is a long run, and having our both family here with my friends feels like shes going to propose on me, fucking yessss! I'll say yes a million times bitches..

"Im sorry for stealing some of your time, but this night is really important especially for jennie. i want you to know that jennie is finally my girlfriend, Im sorry for not saying this as early as it is.. But i hope we'll have your support in our growing relationship as girlfriends" lisa said and the people around us smiles so wide after hearing the news. Im going to cryyyy and so i did.

"I knew it, so when is the wedding?" mr marco asked frankly that makes us both looked at each other.

"Its up to jennie dad, are you going to marry me hun?" lisa asked and all of them looked at me probably waiting for my responsed.. is she proposing ohghadd.

"Yes honey, i will marry you. its up to you and besides you didn't even bring ring" i teased her and we all laughed in unison..

"Uhmm. ella i have gifts for you" lisa said and handed a small bag to my sister.

"Im starting to get jealous now, Your future babies together would be so lucky to have a daddy like you unnie lisa. can i have a niece already?" ella suddenly blurted out that makes me chocked in my drink. Now their laughing at me again losa was quick to help me, why do i feel like they're teasing me?

"They're making it already right jen?" irene was the next to teased. They kept laughing and me was just silent, its not that i dont like the idea having a baby from lisa, i am more than willing to carry it. and they kept talking about our wedding too soon, i looked at lisa she smiled from time to time i kinda feel that she was also excited about having family with me. I couldn't ask for more this night is a magical night, being with lisas arms, introducing me  as her girlfriend in front of the very important people in our lives, its fine that she didn't proposed to me tonight, surprising me with this kind of dinner is already enough and im waiting for the right time to come and i will going to say yes to her right away..

________________