CHAPTER 34 (M)

JENNIE'S POV :

Lisa was still on top me and i saw her naughty smile looking at my naked body, I grabbed the melt chocolate in the side table and put a small scoop in my breast..

"Ohhhh! so you wnat to play huhh?" she said, while im still putting some in my thighs and pussy.

"Eat it my love, you're really good at it." i replied winking at her.

She nibbles and started to lick my erected nipples, grabbing me by my waist to pull up on her.. I surpassed a moan when lisa eat it like an ice cream, She's more like a baby beast how could she eat it so good. She cleaned it eating all the chocolates scattered and she did the same to my other nipples and pinched the clean nipples rubbing it virgously..

"Yessss lisaaa" i moaned stroking her hair. She keeps eating it and she went up to kiss me hungrily..

Lisa Pushed me up and the last thing i knew, she already facing my cave with chocolates on it. I didn't waste time im fucking wet right now, So i pulled her head to my pussy and she licked my fold digging her teeth on my clit.

"Fuckinggg so good ahhhh babyy!" i moaned arching my back, i rolled my eyes in pleasure just as lisa put her fingers on my pussy roaming it, plunging in and out. I pushed my hips down so that she could burried her fingers onto me deeply, that's how fucking horny i am..

"Honeeeeyyyyy ahhhh ahhhh yesss!" i moaned almost like a shout, she fingers was so magical pumping inside me. My stomach was twirling with the sensation she was giving me..

after finishing Lisa's food, and clean it. I pushed her so she could lay on bed and me on top of her..

" You are not allowed to touch me on this okay? no spanking no cupping. do you understand?" i said touching her lips with my thumbs.. She keeps quite and just looked at me so i grabbed her dick and gripped it. she nod and i grinned..

I started to put some strawberry jam on her waist band and ofc the favorite pieces that i wont get tired eating and licking her one and only dick..
"Babyy you know that i love strawberries right? and i also love your dick so i put it together so that i could enjoy eating it." i wink at her and put some strawberry ice cream too.

"Jenn its cold fuckkk" she complain. but i already suck her dick licking it, im more like a very hungry beggar. i spread her legs more to have a great view of her dick that has strawberries on it..

"Ohh goddddh! jesus christttt" she shouted stroking her hair, hmmm looks like you're enjoying so much my lovee..

I kissed and licked her dick up to her waist cleaning her so well.. I bobbed up and down swallowing her length..

"You taste so delicious babyyy" i said seductively..
I scratch her thighs making her moaned and scooped her balls with my mouth and put it inside twriling her balls using my tongue..

"Ohhhhh fuckinggggg Mouthhh of yourssss ahhhholyy shittt babyy" lisa keeps moaning while i still enjoying licking and bobbing her dickk..

i looked at her dick that is already cleaned and examine it, it was really vieny and long. How could she be so perfect inside and out, Her thick and pinky tips was so mouth watering, lisa closed her eyes as she thought it was already done. I smirked at her and grabbed the lubricant and let it dropped in her hard on..

"Just relax okay? i will try my best to give you all the pleasure you deserve my loveee." i said cupping her balls again and she smiled wide nodding at me in responded.