10

「 a dance? 」

a dance?

Hermione exclaimed angrily throwing down the newspaper she was reading. Maisie and Scarlett looked up from the comic book they were reading together.

"All right there Mione?" Maisie asked folding her arms on the table.

"Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow" Hermione ranted throwing her hands up in anger as she shook her head. Maisie swore if she was a cartoon steam would be coming out of her ears.

Before the group could respond a little boy walked up to Ron with a smile. "package for you Mr Weasley" Nigel said with a soft smile.

Nigel looked at Harry and back to Ron with a hopeful glance. "Not know Nigel" Ron said with a mouth full of mashed potatoes.

Nigel frowns and walked away. "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph. Oh look mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress?" Ron asked folding up some sort of garment.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry asked reaching into the package making Maisie laugh.

"Ginny these must be for you" Ron said walking over to Ginny.

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly" Ginny said looking at the garment in disgust. 

Maisie, Hermione, and Scarlett broke out in laughs as they read the paper thay went along with the package. Maisie and Scarlett clutched into each other in fists of giggles.

"They're not for Ginny they're for you! Dress robes" Hermione said putting her hand up to her mouth to stop the laughing.

"Ooh! There is a bonnet!" Harry said grabbing it out with a smile.

"Oh this is to much!" Maisie said leaning over almost throwing up her lunch.

"Why do we even need dress robes" Ron said sitting down with a huff and a frown.

"The yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and
every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost... a dance"
Minerva announced to the group of Gryffindors. The boys all groaned while the girls giggled to each other. Maisie and Scarlett gave each other a high five.