12

「 task dué 」

task dué

"Harry tell me again" Hermione said pacing back and forward in front of Harry, Scarlett, Ron, and Maisie who sat there with bored expressions.

"Come seek us where our voices sound" Harry said again with a sigh putting his head on his hand.

"The black lake, that's obvious" She muttered scratching her head.

"Why can't i just ask Ced? He told me he figured it out" Maisie said fed up with the guessing games when she already could ask someone she knew.

"Because it's cheating!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Like this isn't" Maisie muttered making Hermione glare at her quickly. Maisie rolled her eyes and continued doodling.

"An hour long you'll have to look" Harry said once again remembering the song sung to him.

"Again obvious, though I must admit potentially problematic" Hermione said with a shudder.

Harry looked at her with wide eyes, "Potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath under the water for an hour Hermione?" He asked tilting his head with a sarcastic smile with Hermione mirrored.

"Look Harry, we can do this. The five of us can figure it out" Hermione said clapping her hands together before looking at the three in the corner, Ron asleep, Scarlett with her head on Ron her eyes dropping, and Maisie throwing a paper aeroplane she just created. "The two of us" she admitted plopping down on the seat across from Harry.

Mad-Eye Moody appeared in the door startling the four who sat up straight, Maisie hit Ron to make him sit up.

"Hate to break up this scholar session but Professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office. Not you Potter, just Weasley, Granger, and other Weasley" He announced. The three called one gave each other uneasy glances.

"But sir, the second task is only hours away and..." Hermione tried to say.

"Exactly. Presumably Potter is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep. Go. Now! Longbottom!" he called out.

The three walked out of the classroom with nerves setting in their stomach.

"We didn't do anything did we?" Hermione asked the two as she fiddled with her fingers.

"If we did anything Harry would be leading the way" Ron said sighing.

"What if they figured out we was helping Harry?!" Hermione said with a gasp.

"Oh please, don't act like the ex death eater isn't helping Krum and Madame Maxine isn't helping Fleur, it's all rigged" Maisie said with a shrug as the rounded the corner into Minerva's office.

"What is it we have done now Minnie?" Maisie asked plopping down in the seat in front of her desk. The other two standing behind her.

"You haven't done anything wrong Miss Lupin-Weasley. You three are apart of the next task" She announced making Hermione and Ron share an uneasy glance.