V

Maisie was bored in charms class doodling in her book. She was partnered with Scarlett while Ron to his displeasure was partnered with Hermione and Harry was partnered with Seamus.

She zoned out what the professor was saying because well... she was asleep on her book with her face facing Harry so Flitwick wouldn't see her. She felt someone tapping her arm so she immediately woke up to see Harry and Dean smiling down and laughing at her.

"Shut up, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night" Maisie said lifting her head up and turning to Scarlett, they just laughed and Harry turned to Seamus.

"So how was Quidditch practice?" Scarlett said with a bright smile on her face. Maisie smiled,

"it was a lot of fun. Turns out I'm not as bad as I thought I was" Maisie said writing down the spell she learnt today, 'wingardium leviosa'.

"Yeah she's worse" Harry said peaking over Maisie shoulders making Seamus and Scarlett laugh. Maisie rolled her eyes,

"oh please I beat the Quaffle away further than you did," Maisie said with a smirk at Harry who smiled back at her.

"I have nothing to say" Harry said smiling at Maisie who smirked triumphantly turning back to Seamus as Maisie did the same before hearing an explosion. She jumped and flicked her head to see Seamus covered in ash looking up the burnt feather that was falling down,

"um I think we need another feather here, sir" Harry said gulping looking at the feather.

The four left the class and started walking away. Scarlett had actually made some other friends in their year and Maisie couldn't be happier for her, even though Maisie knew they would always be great friends. Seamus, Dean, Maisie, and Harry were listening to Ron rant again.

"It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAA. She's a nightmare, honestly no wonder she is no friends" Ron said scoffing, he really didn't like her.

"Ronald!" Maisie said gasping hitting his chest. Someone bumped into Ron making him fall into Maisie and Maisie bumped into Harry who caught her arm before she fell. She noticed Hermione walking away fast, Maisie's eyes turned grey.

"Ronald you'd better apologize!" Maisie said before running after Hermione who was visibly heading to the girls' bathroom.

"I think she heard you," Harry said watching Maisie run away. Ron glared at him watching his cousin running after the wheeping girl.

Maisie burst into the toilet swinging open the door. "Hermione" she softly said looking around trying to find Hermione. She heard sniffling coming from a stall, she knocked softly on the door.

"Come out Hermione, please," Maisie said with her hand placed on the door.

"No. You don't want to be my friend, no one does! Ron was right" Hermione ranted sounding upset, Maisie frowned as her eyes stayed grey.

"Hermione, please. Just open the door please" Maisie said banging lightly on the door. Hermione opened the door and faced Maisie with puffy red eyes made Maisie even sadder.

Maisie gave Hermione a bone-crushing hug that caught Hermione by surprise, she smiled and hugged her back. They both sat on the floor in the small tight stall.

"When I was in England like muggle England, I never really had any friends in school they always thought I was bossy and mean but really I just wanted to show people that I was smart and they shouldn't be able to walk all over me," Hermione said looking at the floor fiddling with her hands.

"Hermione I think you're so smart and in any situation, you can help us out of it because you are brilliant, loyal, and brave and that's why you're in Gryffindor," Maisie said looking into Hermione's eyes, she smiled at Maisie's words.