X

Harry and Maisie ran out of the shop they stumbled upon. When they walked out Maisie quickly recognized it.

"Uh oh," Maisie said out loud looking around at all the people. They walked down the slim alleyway with people looking at them with their evil stares and maniacal laughs. Harry and Maisie took one look at a man and turned around to walk the other way.

"Yeah no," Maisie said next to Harry as kept their heads low.

"Not lost are ya dear," A woman said gripping Harry's shirt as she looked down at the girl next to him with a malicious smile written across her face.

"We're fine, thank you," Harry said pulling himself out of her grasp, Maisie turned around to see a bunch of people walking down. She tugged Harry's shirt and he turned around looking at the scary people.

"Come with us, we'll help you find your way back" The woman said putting her hand over Harrys shoulder while the bald-headed man wrapped an arm over Maisie's shoulders. Maisie looked up at Harry with wide eyes as he gulped looking at her.

"Harry? Maisie?" Hagrid said looking down at the two who were surrounded by dark wizards.

"Hagrid" The two spoke out, Maisie sighing of relief when he took his arm off the girl.

"What do you think you're doing down here? Come on" Hagrid said scolding the two. Harry grabbed Maisie's hand and made a run for it toward Hagrid. Hagrid wrapped an arm around Maisie and put his other hand on Harry's back.

"You guys are a mess. Looking round Knockturn alley, dodgy place. No one wanna see you there" Hagrid said telling the two about the place they ended up, well Harry ended up Maisie went to find him.

"People would think you're up to no good" Hagrid said shaking his head at the pair.

"Don't blame me Hagrid, Harry got lost and i was just trying to find him" Maisie said putting her her hands in defence. Harry shot her a playful glare while Hagrid laughed at the two.

"Hang on. What were you doing down there then?" Harry questioned Hagrid. Maisie turned to him with furrowed eyebrows thinking the same thing.

"Oh um. I was looking for flesh-eating slug repellent" Hagrid responded to the pair. Maisie gagged looking ahead of her at the busy alley.

"They ruining old school cabbages" Hagrid informed the two, Maisie nodded not wanting to hear more of what they were saying.

Hermione walked out of the book store looking left and right for the pair. She saw them walking down with Hagird, smiling and running up to them.

"Harry! Hagrid! Maisie!" Hermione said gushing at Maisie's glow up from last year.

"Hermione you look brilliant" Maisie sad smiling giving Hermione a quick hug that she quickly accepted.

"Hello, Hermione" Hagrid said smiling down at the Granger girl.

"Oh it's so good to see you," Hermione said to the both of them.

"it's good to see you too," Harry said smiling at her nodding.

"What did you do to your glasses? Oculus Reparo" Hermione said fixing Harry's glasses up like last year.