VIII

Harry woke up in a hospital bed without his glasses, everything was blurry to him as he tried to remember what had happened. He sat up and grabbed his glasses from his side table. He looked around and smiled at all the cards and candy, he looked next to him to see Maisie asleep in her bed. She had a cast over her arm and a bandage on her head, underneath was a nasty scar from being thrown off the horse.
"Mais" Harry said trying to wake her.
"Yes Harry" Maisie said with her eyes still closed as she moved her arm to grab a candy shoving it in her mouth.
"Oh i thought you were asleep" Harry said blushing red looking at her chewing on a candy.
"Nah i was just closing my eyes" Maisie said smiling and sitting up looking at the boy.

"You look better" Maisie said with a smirk looking at the boy that wasn't beaten up.

"Yeah so do you, you had a face full of blood before" Harry said as the two laughed at each other and then the room fell silent.

The door opened and Dumbledore walked in. The two snapped their heads towards him in a fright. "Good Afternoon Harry, Maisie. Ah token from your admirers" Dumbledore said referring to the stacks of candy the two have gained and the cards.

"Admirers?" Harry questioned for both of them looking around at their stuff.

"What happened down in the dungeon between you two and professor Quirrell is a complete secret so naturally the whole school knows" Dumbledore said shrugging Harry chuckled while Maisie full on laughed.

"Of course" She said laying back down feeling the dizziness again. Dumbledore looked down at the opened chocolate frog.

"I see your friend Ron has eaten your chocolate frog" Dumbledore said examining the frog. Maisie was still laying down not hearing their conversation.

"Ron was here. Is he alright? What about Hermione?" Harry questioned about their friends, Maisie sat up upon hearing Rons name.

"Is he good?" Maisie questioned after Harry as Dumbledore held his hand up.

"Fine. Their both just fine" Dumbledore said reassuring the two. Harry smiled while Maisie sighed in relief that her cousin and her new best friend were okay.

"What happened to the stone?" Maisie said speaking up looking at Dumbledore concerned.

"Relax. Dear girl, the stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and i have had a little chat and agreed and it was best" Dumbledore said walking closer to Harry. Harry and Maisies beds were pushed together by their friends, so they were right next to each other like a double bed.

"He has enough elixir to set his affairs in order" Dumbledore added on. While they talked Maisie was too busy eating the sweets that were brought in and reading the cards that people gave her even Snape wrote one.

"With the stone gone does that mean he will be too?" Harry asked in hope, that got Maisie's attention as she turned to him.

"I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Do you know why professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?" Dumbledore asked Harry who closed his eyes and shook his head reopening them again.

"It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you and that kind of act leaves a mark. No this kind of mark cannot be seen, he lives in your very skin" Dumbledore said making Maisie shiver, she thought that was kind of gross.

"What is it?" Harry questioned Dumbledore confused if it wasn't his scar.

"Love Harry, Love" Dumbledore said nodding his head at Harry. He touched Harrys head and went to sit next to Maisie who gulped.