Worth

I was just about to start typing.

But then I forgot where we left off.

I-

*

"Plagg, claws in."

Marinette instinctively closed her eyes as the flash of green blinded them. It was past midnight, so there were not many civilians around to be attracted by the de-transformation.

Was this idiot serious!?

Marinette was angry.

Just because he liked her did NOT mean he could go around revealing his identity like that!

And just because she liked him back does NOT mean she would let him off the hook.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!? That's so stupid! You can't just!"

She sighed, realizing now would not be the best time to talk about this, "Feed your kwami something if they are hungry. Transform and go away. I'll keep my eyes shut." Marinette said, turning away in the opposite direction, hands folded close to her chest, face red not only due to the cold. It was anger.

To her surprise, however, Chat chuckled.

This little shit then started laughing.

That son of a-

The gall to-

Marinette whisked around, eyes still closed, hoping to give him a piece of her mind, tripping over their oddly conveniently placed shared blanket instead, her eyes flew open due to the impact, bracing herself to fall when—

She stopped mid-air, eyes wide open, breathing heavily from the shock, she felt the weight of an arm supporting her on the stomach which stopped her from falling face-flat onto the tiles.

The arm on her stomach twitched, along with the weight of the man supporting her from behind, the hand now steadying her, helping her to stand over—

In the sudden rush of events, she did not remember to close her eyes, to not see Chat's identity, and when she came face to face with him, her entire world stopped.

"Chat?"

Her breath hitched, her central nervous system shut down and rebooted, mouth dry, she couldn't speak, husky hushed tones embraced her as her body seemed to be paralyzed.

In front of her was—

Chat Noir?

"..."

"..."

It took Marinette a full minute to process.

"YOU COSPLAY AS YOURSELF IN YOUR FREE TIME!?" Marinette shrieked unbelievably, to which the blond chuckled.

(Y'all seriously thought I was gonna reveal them NOW?)

"...Ye—s." Chat nervously admitted.

"...You're hopeless." Marinette deadpanned.

"I'm sorry...?" He laughed sheepishly

Marinette sighed, "Well, come on in, you two might be hungry."

"Two?"

"You may have forgotten about me, kid, but she sure didn't." Plagg looked at Adrien with mock disappointment.

"T-That's your kwami?" 

It was a cat.

A cat.