Till Death Do Us Part

"I love you too, M'lady." He held her close in the embrace, hands still hugging her cheeks, pulling her close.

"I really wanted to stop this from happening." Plagg whizzed past the two, breaking their hug.

"It was evident, Plagg. Why do you always have to interrupt during the most important moments?"

"You too, Nooroo. I don't remember akumatizing anyone, neither did Chat use his cataclysm. Why did you guys make us detransform?" Marinette bent over the two kwamis, towering over them, a stern look on her face. But she wasn't necessarily angry. 

She just kissed both Chat and Adrien.

"If you're gonna get mushy, do it somewhere I don't have to witness." Nooroo crossed his tiny arms and flew above Marinette, getting the higher ground.

"What he said." Plagg followed suit, flying above their heads, staring down at them.

A blurred red motion and suddenly, another entity joined the two smug kwamis in the sky, "If they had pulled apart and ended this night on an awkward attempt at a kiss, only because of you guys not wanting to witness this sweet moment, I would have personally had your sassy kwami asses deported." 

"T-TIKKI?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Plagg gasped, a sound Adrien never imagined him emitting, and subconsciously floated a few centimeters to the back.

"Marinette brought me here! She said she might have to give me back to Master. I can't wait to be back with everyone in the miracle box now that I'm finally free!" 

Marinette sighed sadly at the kwami who was currently radiating with happiness and a sense of freedom, "You've been through a lot, huh? I'm sorry we couldn't save you earlier." 

Adrien looked at her, then Tikki, and then Plagg, "You wanna catch up?"

"Yeah. I think that'd be good." Plagg's voice was soft. This was like a whole another kwami. Where was the sass ball he knew?

"Oh don't worry! This was a terrible experience and I hope this never happens again, but right now," The red kwami, bubbling with excitement, hugged the two kwamis and soared high, flying around in circles, "I'm just happy we're all safe!"

Marinette felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at Adrien smiling lovingly down at her, his eyes somehow greener than usual. She smiled back at him.

The two heroes smiled up at the kwamis chasing each other. 

They stood atop the Eiffel Tower, with the city shining happily below.

The city they'd worked hard to hold dear.

*

"My eyes have been blessed, Wayzz." 

"Master, I really don't know how they haven't sued you for stalking yet."

"It's nOT STALKING, WAYZZ!"

"It's observing?"

"iT'S OBSERVING."

"Grow up, Master. You followed them to the topmost point of the Eiffel Tower. If you get caught-"

"Master Fu?" A feminine voice startled the two out of their hiding positions.

"I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I'M HERE FOR, UM, MY SUMMER VACATION!"

"In the middle of the winter?"

"T-THAT'S PART OF THE TRAINING YOU NEED TO DO TO BECOME GUARDIAN!"

"You're already a guardian-"

"I NEEDED SOME FRESH AIR FOR MY OLD BODY-"

"Ahem, you said and I quote, 'I'm only 186 years YOUNG!'"