Siblings and Fighting

A firm knock on my door pulled me from my slumber. "Yes?" saying I was tiered would be an understatement. The door opened and a familiar tall pink haired male stood there smiling.

"Still no early bird I see?" Techno.

"Still annoying, I see. What time is it anyways?" I looked out my window to find the sun barely tinted the clouds a light pink. "Why are you awake?"

Techno just stood there arms crossed leaning on the doorframe. "Time to see who is better." He smiled a bit.

"Fine. Let me get dressed, then we can go to my training space." I said as I got out of bed.

I got dressed in my normal Training outfit and made my way downstairs. "G'mornin" I greeted the boys sat at the table.

"Can we watch you guys?" Tubbo sounded exited.

"Uh yeah." Techno answered taking the kettle and pouring some hot water in a cup.

"Why are you awake?" I asked. It was still very early and the younger boys normally would sleep till noon.

"We wanted to see you fight." Tommy quipped in sounding even more exited than Tubbo.

Me and Techno drank our tea before getting ready to go and train. It was a little ritual we did back when we lived back in our home town. After we were finished we packed the rest of our stuff we would need.

The four of us walked through the thick forest the two younger boys talking and laughing while me and Techno were almost completely silent apart from our footsteps on the layer of leaves on the forest floor.

"We're here!" I heard the obnoxiously loud voice coming from Tommy. "We're gonna see The Blade in action!"

This was going to be a tough fight but it appears Tommy is more focused on my brother. Of course he is. "Come on boys. This will be a long fight." I said. I couldn't help the small smile growing on my face.

My smile disappeared when I saw two figures sitting on branches of some tall trees. One with a long green cloak and one with a white bandana around his head. Sapnap and Dream.

"Boys! What can I do for you?" I asked looking up at the two. They jumped from the tree landing in front of me. Tommy tried to step forward but was stopped by Tubbo.

"Just wanted to watch the gods fight." Dream said a smirk, once again, evident in his voice. God I wish I could just wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

This is a challenge.

I will make them see.

We will win.

The voices in my head sounded almost demanding. I shook it off. "The gods?" I raised an eyebrow repeating his words.

"Blood god and the goddess of war. Shouldn't this be interesting Sap?" Dream turned to Sapnap.

"I'm glad we're not missing this Dream." Sapnap also had a smile on his face.

"Dream, I haven't seen you since I beat you in that tournament." Techno said "And you, I dont think we have had the pleasure of meeting yet." Techno looked at the other male next to Dream.

"Sapnap. I escorted this little lady here home yesterday." He pointed at me. 'little lady'? I'll show them what this 'Little lady' can do. I let out a silent growl at his words.

"So you made her upset?" Techno activated big brother mode and took a step forward. I stopped him by lightly hitting his shins with the blunt side of my sword I had in hand.