Hair and Makeup

—————Athena POV—————

I woke up by Niki shaking me awake excited and energetic "come on Athee, we need to get ready for the masquerade!" she jumped up and down. I stopped her smiling calming her down, not wanting to make her trip, fall and destroy my potted plant that stood on my bedside table. I got that plant from Will... i miss those times.

By now i was sitting on the side of my bed watching as Niki explained the next steps. First Bathing, then hair and makeup and lastly putting on the dresses and final touches accessories.  "Well how are we actually getting to the palace? Because i will not ride a horse in that dress." i laughed imagining what would happen if i even attempted that.

"Oh i told Will to organize some carriages for us and themselves so we will be fine." Niki beamed at the idea of living like a princess for a day, as she never had the life of luxury when growing up. "Aaaaaand..." she looked at her bag she brought with her taking things out turning back to me. "i made us these" Niki revealed two beautifully decorated masks fitting perfectly with our dresses.

"Niki those are gorgeous!" i stood up full of surprise and walked over to Niki taking mine from her. I didn't even think about masks but of course, it's a masquerade after all. "let's get started, i have a feeling we will take a long time." i giggled excitedly.

After i took a quick bath washing off all the stress of yesterday off, Niki helped me with my hair and put some curls in them along with a half up look geld together with a bow which fit my dress perfectly.

(pretend the bow is green)

Then i helped Niki with her hair, nothing to fancy but i redyed the ends to blend into a more purpleish colour and put a little feather thingy in it.

(pretend the ends are purpleish)

Next up was makeup, we chose very subtle looks since most of it would be covered by the masks anyway but we did have a little fun with some gutter liner in the crease for our eye makeup and some soft pink shades for our lips. At this point we've been at work for quite some time, so that the sun was almost at its highest point in the sky. Our timing was perfect, since the masquerade started at noon , actually we were a bit late but that'll make our entrance so much more dramatic.

Time to put on our dresses, run out to the carriage and get a ride to the palace.

(quick reminder for the dresses)

Nikis ^

Athena's^

Athena's^

The ride to the palace was nice, as we rode through the woods and the light shines through the leaves combined with the light Fogg created the perfect fairytale atmosphere. On our way we also gathered Puffy and Eret and the two of them were dwell dressed, Eret was wearing a strawberry dress and Puffy a suit.  "Where did you get that dress Eret, it's beautiful." Niki beamed.

"Oh I made it myself." Eret answered proudly. "Your dresses are beautiful too."

It wasn't long before we arrived at the palace, where two guards helped us out of the carriage. I thanked them politely and started wandering up the stairs to the main entrance looking behind me to see Niki, Puffy and Eret all having the time of their lives before we were even at the masquerade.  Yesterday was a weird day, let's just hope today is better.

A/N
Short little chapter so I can focus on the one maybe two big chapters ahead!
Just wanted to quickly pop in. AND I am officially diagnosed by a psychiatrist and am gonna start medication soon, so there might be more regular uploads lol.
Have a great Day/Night/Time. love you all!
(Vote and comment lol)