Dresses and Suits?

———————Sapnap POV———————

I woke up on a sofa in a very nicely decorated living room and a hurting face. 'what happened' i tried to remember the last things that happened as i looked down and saw that i was still in uniform though i wasn't wearing armor because it wasn't supposed to be a dangerous mission so George said the uniform would be enough.

I heard Footsteps approach what i presume was the front door so i pretended to still be unconscious. I heard the muffled voice of Wilbur Soot and Technoblade along with a soft girls voice.

"Lets get these Dresses up the stairs" The girl said getting quieter as i heard more footsteps probably walking up the stairs. It sounded like 3 pairs so i thought it was safe to think they were all upstairs now.

I slowly stood up from the, i have to say very comfortable, sofa and looked around a bit more. Seeing some pictures on the top of a fireplace i took a closer look at them. One was of Wilbur, his father and a Fridge? The second one was the girl and her Mother i presume. The last one was of Athena, Technoblade and their parents. They all looked so happy on these pictures. maybe fighting a war against them isn't right.

Of course it isn't right war is never a good solution but they just wanted to be free and happy together with their friends. Who are we to take that away from them?

"I'll get some tea." I heard the girls voice again followed by a pair of feet walking down the stairs before turning into the door that lead to the kitchen, connected to the living room i was in right now. "Sapnap, you're awake." She looked at me with a relieved smile on her face. I expected a different reaction to one of the enemies being awake in someone's house looking around at Family photos.

"Hello." I gave her a small wave.

"Do you what to join us? Athee is trying on different dresses right now, for the ball." the girl offered. "We we're going to go shopping for them today but she fell sick so we bought a few dresses here so she can try them on. I'm making tea and Puffy, the local bakery owner, bought over some pastries." She explained a bit further. "Oh right im Niki, nice to meet you."

Niki had a warm personality but i could tell if you got on her bad side... you basically be dead.

"I don't want to intrude." I gave her a shy smile rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh don't be silly. Just... be aware of Techno and Wilbur, they are very protective of me and Athee." She said as i recalled what happened moments before i lost consciousness completely. Techno had punched me to the ground whilst i was talking to Wilbur, probably because Athee got sick after she was in the rain with me.

Oh god she is sick because of me. I have to apologize.

"Okay, i'll join you." i gave in.

"Just go upstairs there should be a room to the right on the stairs, that's Athees room. Techno and Wilbur should be in there while Athee is changing in the bathroom connected to it." Niki explained getting back to placing pastries on an plate and adding another tea cup to the tray.

"should i help you cary all this stuff up the stairs?" i offered like the good house guest i am.

"That would be very nice thank you" Niki smiled at me before handing me the tray with the cups on it and taking the can of tea and the plate with the sugary snacks herself.

—————Athena POV —————

Wilbur, Techno and Niki surprised me with a bunch of dresses to try on since i missed out on shopping and i was beyond happy. They were all so pretty i couldn't decide which one to try on first.