Lanterns and Punches.

(i didn't proof read this, sorry)

3 Days until the masquerade

When i woke up today, Wilbur was acting really strange but not just towards me, but also tommy. He completely shut us out and it was strange seeing it, not even Niki could get trough to him. Wilbur was always writing something down in his book and meat up with Dream to discuss something, he insisted on being alone doing it.

But i didn't have time to really think about his weird behaviour as Niki, Eret, tommy and I all had to head to the palace to start setting up the ball. Tubbo was already there together with my brother Techno who I quietly pulled aside. "Is there any reason you know why Wilbur wouldn't want me to attend the ball?" I asked as the very one sided conversation from yesterday replayed in my head.

"What happened to: 'Oh hello my dearest brother why are you here at these ungodly hours of the morning?'" Techno said mocking my voice, it was funny but i don't have tine for this.

"Techno please answer my question." I looked up into his eyes as his expression turned concerned.

"Wilbur is right you shouldn't be there." with that he turned away as i called a loud "WHY" behind him. The last i saw of him that day was his pink braid disappearing behind a corner in the hallway we were standing in together moments before.

Well that's not true i also saw him later in the day when he was talking to Wilbur and dream, but as soon as they saw me they stopped talking and stared at me like i was in a clowns costume. Why are Men like this? wait not 'Men' more like little boys keeping stupid secrets from the girls. This i ridiculous.

I walked back to the main room continuing helping Niki and Eret setting up the decorations in L'Manburg's colours Red, White, Blue and gold. It was looking very pretty so far and we weren't even close to finished when i saw Wilbur grabbing Tommy and pulling him out of the room when he came back he looked terrified so naturally i walked up to him "Tommy, Whats wrong?"

"Do not attend the Masquerade." He looked as though he had seen a ghost.

"Why?" to that he only shook his head and walked off over to Tubbo pretending as if nothing happened. What is going on? I had enough of people not telling me things so i walked out of the large hall and went on to find Wilbur. As i walked through the walls of the palace i searched for the tall brit.

"Now why would i give you these resources?" i heard George's voice trough one of the tall doors.

"Beachside it would be in your interest, your highness." Wilbur. As much as i wanted to know more of what they were talking about i also saw Niki walking, well more like jogging towards me.

"ATHEEEEEEEEEE!!" the short girl called out stretching my name out. She seemed like she was in a hurry. "TommyfelloftheladderontopofTubboandweneedyourhelp." Niki said in one breath and I did not understand her at all.

"Okay, Niki, slow down i can't understand a word you are saying." I grabbed he flaling hand to try and calm her down at least a bit. "Breathe."

After she took a few deep breaths she looked me dead in the eyes and said "Tommy fell of the ladder while hanging up the lights and landed on top of Tubbo, we need you're help."

"WHY DIDNT YOUS AY THAT SOONER." I ran past the girl towards the ball room. As i gained more and more space between the two of us i heard a faint 'I did' come from her. I ran as fast as i could because, well Tommy and Tubbo are like brothers from other parents for me so naturally 'Big-Sister-Mode' was activated and i was focussed. I reentered the ball room and saw Tommy and Tubbo standing there brushing dust off of them.