Smoke and Flames

---------Wilbur POV----------

"I don't care. I'll go have fun now, and you won't ruin this night. Understood?!" Athena screamed at me. She walked back inside leaving me on the balcony alone. When I got back inside i didnt even enter the ballroom, i went straight towards the Kings office where i would be meeting George any second now.

"Wilbur." George said as he entered the room with a devilish smile on his face. "Is everything ready for our plan?"

"Yes, but Athena is still here." I answered worried about her, because after all I'm not a monster.

"Ill try to make her leave again, go trough with it as planned." George dismissed my worries and left with no second thought. So I too left to get ready, walking to the room where the anthem of my people was scribbled upon the walls.

I built this nation for freedom and yet, George has made it clear to me, that the nation i build was more like a prison to my people, that the whole system was build in a drug empire and was corrupt. This has to end. I stepped towards the wooden button, rigged to blow up the entire hall and all of the people within.

"What are you doing?"

A voice i was all too familiar with asked from behind me.A voice which belonged to the one person i truly looked up to. A voice of a person who raised me, who told me over and over again that friends are the most important thing, a Voice which told me over and over and over again that i am a good person, that i have to do everything i can to protect the people i love.

Yet on all the ideals this voice told me i failed tonight. He would need love me like he did before. There is no 'back' button i could press, only one and that i the one right in front of me.

"Phil, why are you here?" i asked turning just my head towards my father.

"My crows told me you would do something" he looked disappointed "and here i am hoping they were wrong, but alas they weren't." his face turned to what looked like a shimmer of sympathy "You can still fix this, you can go back out there and no one has to know."

"NO I CANNOT! i can't go out there and pretend to be a person who is long gone." i fully turned towards the man. "You raised me to follow what i believe in, and i believe that this has to end, this tyranny, this injustice, this corrupted system. It all end now!" I slammed my hand against the hard oak wood of the button the the stone walls. A song engraved on them which was worth nothing, full of lies.

"WILL! oh god what did you do?" i heard philip shortly before there was a giant explosion, the force pushing me back against my father, who covered me with his wings to protect me from the blow. The stone of the walls was flying trough the air along with some wood from the floored.

"THIS IS IT, PHIL! MY UNFINNISHED SYMPHONY FOREVER UNFINNISHED!" i pulled out a diamond stored and held it for Phil to grab. "Do it Phil, we both know you want to ju-"

"I DON'T WANT TO KILLY MY SON!" Phil interrupted me.

"EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO DO THIS! KILL ME PHIL, PHIL KILL ME!" i felt a sharp pain in my stomach before my vision slowly faded to black, the last thing i saw was Athenas body laying on the floor, a wound on there head bleeding. we'll be united forever.

----------Athena POV----------

I heard a loud bang and everything went black.

The next thing i remember i a sharp pain on my head and a lot of screaming. I collected all my power to open my eyes, just to see how Phil rammed a sword into Wilbur abdomen. His lifeless body falling to the floor. NO. I didn't have the energy to speak let alone to move, i just laid there until a pair of arms slithered behind my back an under my knees picking me up carefully, Dream. A single tear fell from my eyes as i went unconscious again.

-----Time skip-----

There was a bright light above me, i slowly opened my eyes, i was in the medical centre of L'Manburg. When i moved my hand Dream shot up fro a laying down position, his eyes teary. "You're awake!" he whispered happily, then went out of the room coming back with Techno, Niki, Sapnap and Phil.

Phil...

Philza...

it took all my energy but i grabbed a vase from the table next t me with Alium flowers in it and threw it towards the man who killed my best friend.

But being so tired and weak i missed.

My brother looked at phill, then back at me and then escorted Phil back out of the room.

"Athee, what happened?" Niki asked a look of concern on the face.

"H-He killed W-Will." my voice was sore and my thought was dry. A round of "What's" went throughout the room and Niki followed behind Phil and Then probably to ask if it was true and then to slap the shit out of him.

"Here drink some water." Dream handed me a cup with a straw in it and i took a sip. "Do you want me to fill you in?" i gave him a weak nod. "Tubbo got hurt pretty bad, half his face got burned because of the explosion. George is in a coma, he almost died a supple of times bet we got him back eyerytime. Tommy, Eret, Puffy, Niki, Sap and i weren't hurt at al and took you back here"

"oh and a new guy appeared, He's half underman and became quick friends with Tubbo i think his name is Ranboo. (i forgot if i mentioned him before, i took a quick look ad couldn't find him. Pls tell me if i wrong lol)" Sapnap added on to dreams story.

I became very tired so the two left and let me rest a bit more. I need to get better soon to punch phill and to figure out where that explosion came from.

A/N

Ayooooooooooo, new chapter. (not proof read) and not the end of the story lol. have a good Day/Night/Time! Love you all lots! vote and comment<3