Flour and Eggs

2 days until the Masquerade

------Athena POV------

This morning Niki, Puffy, Eret and I all went to the bakery instead the palace because we wanted to start on making the food, that didn't need to be 1000% freshly made. So i didn't see any of the palace staff or knights. Like some of the pastries or the brownies, with needed to develop their flavour for 24 hour before baking them.

"What are we starting with?"  I asked the other two, which were present as Eret had to get some more ingredients.

"We'll start with the bush berry pastry." Puffy said as she grabbed the berry from the cupboard and put it onto the counter.

--------Dream POV--------

I walked into the hall this morning expecting to see Athee and Niki somewhere but i couldn't seem to spot them. So i went towards the little gremlin child. "Where is Athee?" I questioned the blond.

"Why would i tell you, Dream?" He got onto his tippy toes and leaned in as he narrowed his eyes.

"Because i need to talk to them." I pushed him back down and a bit further away from me. He didnt seem to be satisfied with my answer and i didnt feel like telling him that i need to talk to her because Sapnap doesn't like them back but rather i like them, or better yet question them if Sapnap has spoken to them yet.

"They're at the bakery in L'Manburg today, baking with Niki, Eret and Puffy." the blond answered crossing his arms "And so now I have to do everything around here." he huffed out the words and said 'I' like he was blaming someone.

"Is wilbur not here?" I asked somewhat confused, because i could sweat that i saw him earlier.

"He is... but..." Tommy looked down and to the side mumbling some words i could only make out as 'maybe...explaining...later ' but i have no idea what he actually said.

"Alright, good talk, bye." I turned around suddenly being face to face with Techno. "Oh hey." i said and took a step to the side to pass him but he put one hand on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks.

We were side by side "Hurt her and I'll hurt you." The tall man said bluntly, only i could hear him, afterwards he let go of my shoulder and moved on helping Tommy with something.

I stood still for a second with wide eyes. Technoblade is an intimidating Man.

The rest of the day was uneventful as we just kept decorating the big hall, as there was still a lot of work to be done.

----------Time skip coz i have writers block for this day.----------

1 Day until the Masquerade

That Morning i was shaken awake by none other than my 'best freind'. "Dream wake up, we need suits." Oh, shit- i think every single guard forgot that we too needed suits for the Masquerade because the shop was packed that day.

through the masses of muscular men i could make out one particular tall one, Wilbur. I also looked to see if any of the other L'Manburg guys are here and to my surprise, were not one Tommy and Tubbo but also Athena here. Her pink hair in a loose braid with stray hairs framing her features nicely as she looked which colours would look best for the boys, Wilbur already holding a cyan tie in his hand.

"Sap, Athena is here. Go talk to her." i shoved the raven haired forward a bit. He turned around and looked at me with an almost terrified face as none other than Technoblade came around the little corner of the shop where the dressing rooms were wearing a suit and waiting for Athee to make a comment about it.