Hellish High Speed Chase

"Cmon cherri, we gotta get out of here" Lincoln says, supporting Cherri through the storage facility. He then hears many footsteps and vehicles outside the building.

"Hey we know your in there. You step out your fucked!" a voice yelled from outside.

"Fuck me!" Lincoln says squeezing his temple's.

"Linc" Cherri says nudging him, he turns to see her looking at a large tarp covering something. They walk over to it and Lincoln grabs it with his hand, yanking it off in one go.

There eyes become dinner plates.

"...Fuck-"

"-Yea!"

Outside, the demon henchmen were waiting for the two intruders to make a move.

"So" a demon with multiple eyes, asks a panther demon "how long before they give up?"

"Five minutes tops"

"Really, I would've figu-"

he gets cut off by a vehicle slamming out of the buildings garage door and running them both over.

The vehicle is a black chimera being driven by Lincoln with Cherri in the passenger sticking out the window with her gun in hand.

"Sup bitches!" Cherri yells, firing at the other henchmen who take cover behind their cars. "Linc punch it"

Lincoln slams on the accelerator, speeding down the road with Cherri while the henchmen get in their cars and drive after them.

Lincoln looks back to see them firing at them but missing horribly "thank fuck they haven't heard of aiming" he says, drifting along a sidewalk corner, running over demons.

"Yea. They couldn't hit us for shit" Cherri says with a wide smile, poking out the window while firing her gun at their pursuers and kills the driver of one of the cars, making it skid off the road, crashing into a building with an explosion to signal their death.

Lincoln grabs a bomb off of the dashboard and tosses it out the window which rolls underneath one of the cars and it goes off, flipping the car into the air and landing hard on the ground but is dodged by the remaining two cars.

"Henchmen nine o'clock" she warns Lincoln, he looks to his left to see one of the two cars with the henchmen glaring at them.

Lincoln turns to her and smiles "Thanks for the heads up Cherri" he turns back to the henchmens vehicle. "FUCK YOU!" he swerves the car to the left, ramming into the henchmens car causing it crash through a bargain store.

"Fuck yeah Linc!" Cherri cheers while Lincoln looks in the rearview mirror and sees the last car gaining on them. Looking forward he sees a building under construction with a opening in the wall.

With a convenient ramp on the street.

Smirking he turns to his friend "Cherri hold onto something" switching the gear and slamming his foot on the accelerator, the car hits max speed.

"Whoa!?" cherri says, almost falling out the window. She looks looks ahead and  (knowing what her friend is about to do) grabs onto the roof handle.

Their car speeds down the street and finally hits the ramp, sending them flying through the air, into the hole of the building ramming through construction worker demons.

Looking back he sees the henchmens car following them through the building.

"Fuck they made the jump" Lincoln groans but then notices the rickety support beams of the unfinished building and gets an idea.

"Cherri when I say, throw out your bomb strap!" Lincoln yells. Cherri takes it off in confirmation.

"Hold it. Hold it" Lincoln then ignites his index finger and lights the fuse of one of the bombs. "NOW!"

Cherri throws the stap out of the window and after a few seconds the bomb went off, triggering a chain reaction from from all of the bombs and destroys the support beams which causes the building to start collapsing"

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Lincoln says, dodging all the falling dibree and speeds toward the wall.

"Uhh linc there's a..." cherri turns to see Lincoln grinning like a madman. "I guess he's starting to enjoy this. Well fuck it, this IS awesome" cherri thinks, grinning as well.

"OH YEAH!" Lincoln yells out with a wide smile, breaking through the wall, flying through the air once more and landing on the road with the building completely collapsing behind them, crushing the henchmen and their vehicle in the process.

"SAYONARA DOUCHEBAGS!" Lincoln yells while sticking his head out the window making Cherri laugh.

"You really enjoy this don't you?"

"Does angie suck dick for a living!?"

They both laugh as they drive away in the distance.

After driving through the city they arrive at Cherri's apartment. Lincoln brings the car to a stop and cherri jumps out.

"Well that was a shit show" Lincoln gets out of the car with cherri.

"Yep but you had fun didn't you" cherri folds her arms with a smug look.

"Yea yea, you were right. Kinda sucks we didn't get the money though"

"Well sometimes shit happens and you can't do anything about it right?"

Lincoln's smile drops a little "like you wouldn't believe"

Cherri notices this and puts her hand on his shoulder "look I get it, you were treated like shit your hole life and you feel like you got nothing. Trust me I know" she look at the ground  but looks back up to him then pits both her hands on his shoulders "but remember your not alone here bud, you've got angie and me. We're in fucking hell after all, we gotta have eachothers backs"

"You're starting to sound like Charlie y'know" Lincoln hugs cherri surprising her but she returns the embrace resting her neck on his head.

They break the embrace and Lincoln coughs into his hand "anyway I guess I'll be going" Lincoln jumps into the car and revs the engine then looks to cherri  "y'know it's fucking ironic, you an explosion obsessed demon of hell is a better sister than my own flesh and blood ever were"

With that he takes off leaving cherri stunned from his words. Is that what their relationship was turning into.

She smiles. Maybe having a little brother wouldn't be so bad.