A New Life

With the snap of Alastor's fingers, fire ignites from the old fireplace that has a board nailed to it and made it as new. Then a mysterious figure appears from the fireplace covered in soot. Alastor walks over and picks the soot covered demon by the back of the shirt.
Suddenly, a large eye opens to reveal an orange and hot pink sclera with a light yellow iris. The four demons look at the thing with confused expressions.

With a poof, the soot pops off to reveal the demon is a girl with pink dots on both sides of her mouth. She wears a white shirt with pink dots, a dark pink scarf, a pink skirt with a poodle design and yellow dots, and small dark pink limbs.

"This little darling is Niffty!" Alastor introduces the new demon then drops her to the ground.

The demon girl, Niffty quickly gets up and waves with a smile, "Hi, I'm Niffty!"

"It's nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've made new friends!" Niffty adds, eyeballing the four demons.

She soon notices, "Why're you all women?"

She quickly lifts Charlie up as if she calls out, "Are there any men here?!"

Vaggie quickly takes out her harpoon, thinking she might hurt Charlie.

But Niffty puts Charlie back on the ground, "I'm sorry, that's rude"

She then spots Riff and exclaims in excitement "A MAN" she then runs up to him and starts inspecting him from top to bottom while running all over him at lightning speed.

"WOW I CANT BELIEVE IT A MAN OH YOUR SO HANDSOME!" she then stops on the floor and looks around the hotel, "oooh man, this place is filthy, It really needs a ladys touch"

"Which is weird because most of you are ladies, no offence," she adds as she grabs a spider and crushed it with her hand

Then quickly brings out a feather duster, "oh my gosh, this is awful!

Then begins to tidy up the hotel, "Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

She soon spots a roach and pins it with a needle' "Nope!"

While Nifty is cleaning lincoln is still spinning from her running around on him and is incredibly dizzy causing him to fall on the ground.

Angel walks over to Riff and helps him up and says "hey bud ya' alright?"

Riff shakes his head and straightens himself and says "yeah just peachy, so how long do you give it till she realizes your a dude?"

Angel chuckles and says "with the speed shes going at I doubt she'd even take the time TO realise it"

"Yea' I mean god is that girl on speed or something?" He says dryly not realising that slip up"

Angel looks down at him and thinks 'wait he knows about speed. Ok you've definitely got some things you dont want anyone to find out kid?'

Suddenly, another light appears making everyone turn ther heads to see another demon

They hear someone say, "Hah!"

Just then, white claws place cards on the table, "Read 'em and weep, boys."

The other demon is a cat with taupe color fur with white on his face, torso, and upper arms. He also has long red eye brows, with dark red vertical stripes near the top, black hearts above the eyebrows, and brown eyes with orange irises, a red, black, and white striped tail, red with black stripes and card suits marking on the wings, He wears a black top hat with a red hat band a gold hat decoration, and red bowtie.