Meeting Alastor

During the ride Charlie and Vaggie explain to Riff about the hotel and Angel tells him about himself being a porn star and the first guest at their hotel. Obviously with Angel Dust taking part in that turf war has put the hotel in jeopardy, and is told as a joke.

They asked Riff about his former life but he avoid's telling them about it. They can tell there's something off with him and they dont want to push too hard but they were also wondering how he ended up here since he seems like an alright kid but if his participationin in the turf war was any consolation then he is by no account normal.

Sometime later, the white limo arrives at an old hotel. It has the sign, Happy Hotel on top. The doors open, and everyone walks inside. The inside of the hotel is dirty, old, and rundown. There is a welcome banner, balloons, and other festive stuff. However, there doesn't seem to be anyone here. Vaggie lays on the couch as she lets out a groan of frustration.

Angel walks to a fridge and opens it up. Then he takes out a box of popsies. He shrugs his shoulders and takes out two of them.

He then turns to Charlie and says, "Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here!"

Angel tries to set the mode up for Charlie, but the poor princess has the depressed look on her face. Seeing that she isn't cheering up, Angel decides to let her be. Riff, leaning on the wall next to the couch Vaggies on sees the depressed look on Charlie's face and starts feeling more pity for the princess of hell. He then sees Charlie making her way to the door and leaves outside.

Suddenly, he hears Angel ask "want one?"

He turns his head to see Angel holding out a popsie him.

"Sure" he says, taking the cold treat and begins to suck on it.

He turns Vaggie and asks  "you think she'll be alright" pointing his popsie to the front door.

"I really hope so, but I think she's glad you decided to help out" Vaggie says.

"Maybe and by the looks of things you guys really need it" he says.

He hears the door open and turns to see Charlie entering back in and closes the door. She still looks depressed. Suddenly, they hear an uneasy door knock at the door, causing Charlie to stand and turn around to face the door. Riff joins Charlie at the door in case if whoever's at the door is trouble. Charlie grabs the door knob and opens the door.

At the door is a demon that is around seven feet tall. He has gray skin, and shows a large grin showing his sharp yellow teeth. He also has red angel bob cut hair with black crowlick and the top resembles deer ears and two small black antlers. He has red scleras, bright red irises, and black pupils. He wears a black oval monocle over his right eye. He wears a dark red pinstripe coat, bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest, long burgundy dress pants with matching bright red cuffs, a red knotted bow tie, burgundy gloves, and black pointed toe boots. He is also holding a thin can with a vintage style microphone attached to it.

Seeing this demon makes Charlie pale

The man then begins to speak, "Hel-"

But Charlie slams the door on him.

Looking away from a second, Charlie opens the door and the man finishes, "-lo!"