Faith

Outside of the Magnes house Riff just finished telling them about his past the same as he told angel.

Charlie and vaggie were to put it lightly, pissed. They could not believe that a family would actually do that to their own son/brother.

Vaggie looked like she was about to go up above and kill his x-family right now but obviously felt pity for Riff. She's seen her fair share of bad people in her former life but this was something far worse than she's ever seen.

Charlie was both shocked and angry. All this time she's been dreaming of helping sinners become better people, the entire reason she opened the hotel, but now she realizes that the true evil in reality is in the living world. She also felt humongous pity for Riff since he's obviously been through so much that no wonder he's the prophesied hellhound.

Charlie says shoked "I can't believe it"

"Those self righteous. Idiotic. Cruel. MONSTROUS!" vaggie says with anger.

They both then turn and look down to Riff who is struggling to keep his emotions in check again.

"Yea t-that's about r-right, angel r-reacted the s-same way" a tear finally start rolling down his face and he buries his face in his hands and sniffles until he feels two pairs of arm around him. Those arms belonging to Charlie and vaggie who are both hugging him. Charlie resting her chin on top of his head and vaggie wrapping both her arms around his waist.

"Riff we are so sorry you had to go through that. You shouldn't have had to go through all of that" Charlie says with tears of her own, wrapping one arm around his neck.

"Charlie's right. You didn't deserve any of what you went through" vaggie says with frowning.

Riff finally gives in and sinks into both their embraces, burying his head in the crook of Charlie's neck and wrapping a free arm around vaggie bringing the three closer with him completely crying now.

"(Sniff) m-my family d-didn't want me, I spent eight y-y-years on the s-s-treets and now I'm in hell s-suffering for all the shit I d-did in between. I'm fucking worthless" Riff says his ears dropping.

They both tighten their embrace and Charlie says "no Riff you aren't worthless. You mean something to us. Your our friend"

They stay like that that for a few minutes then let go of each other and Riff stands up and turns to them.

"Thanks for that you two I uhh (sigh) your good people and good for each other" he says turning around and starts walking away.

They both get up and Charlie says "wait were are you going"

"I... need to be alone for a while. But don't worry I'll come back to the hotel when I'm ready" he says.

"Are you sure" vaggie says sceptical and concerned.

"Yea I'm sure" he reassures them.

"Ohh well here. Just in case" Charlie says walking up to him and giving him a stack of cash and gives him a tight hug and says "be careful"

Riff nods and walks away from the building and out of sight leaving the couple alone.

"Poor kid" vaggie says going next to Charlie.

Charlie just stands there and says turning to her girlfriend "yea. Do you think he'll be alright?"

Vaggie gives a small smile and grabs Charlie's hand and says "don't worry. Well make sure of it"

Charlie smiles back and they both go back inside the house to talk to her parents.

Riff is seen walking through the streets of hell until he spots a bar and enters inside walking by multiple demons who recognize him from the video and either back away or wink, either getting no reaction from him as he stops at the bar counter, sits on a stool and looks to the bartender. "hey"