Merry Christmas

Inside the hotel, Riff and the crew are all prepared for a certain holiday. That holiday being Christmas.

"Alright everyone, we've got everything together and I think this has been quite the successful Christmas" Charlie says while her and the crew are all dressed in Christmas versions of their usual outfits. Right now angel is playing with fat nuggets by the Christmas tree, husk is sitting on a chair by the fireplace with a glass of eggnog and nifty is under the tree, looking for the presents.

"Yea hun, I think this has been a good Christmas. I still don't know how you were able to convince everyone to celebrate" vaggie says putting an arm around Charlie.

Alastor then walks up to them and says "I must admit my dear, I did not think very much of doing this holiday but seeing everyone enjoying themselves I think you very well succeeded. For the most part"

"For the most part. What do you mean?" Charlie asks, confused. Alastor answers by looking to certain area causing the demon couple to follow his gaze and see Riff leaning against the wall, looking down at the ground, a good distance away from everyone.

"It seems our hellhound companion is not quite the Christmas type" alastor says.

Charlie and vaggie share a concerned look before making their way towards Riff.

"Umm Riff" Charlie says snapping him out of his state and looks to them.

"Yea" he says stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Why aren't you with everyone else. You do know what day it is right?" Charlie asks.

"Yes Charlie, I know its Christmas. That time of year when my family locked me in my room while they all celebrated Christmas together. Hehe. Bunch a fucks" Riff said causing Charlie and vaggie to sigh.

"Look Riff I know you've been through a lot but you shouldn't let that ruin your Christmas. Its supposed to be a time when you get together with the people you love. A time to forget about all the bad stuff for a little while. So cmon, why don't we have an amazing Christmas, all of us" Charlie says with a smile.

Riff looks to them and puts on a small smile and nods.

"Hey you three. You might wanna look above your heads hehe" angel chuckles causing the trio to look up and see mistletoe hanging above them and their faces go as red as Santa claus himself.

"Yknow what that means. You three gotta kiss" angel says with a cheeky grin.

Riff tries to stop it "Uhh cmon angel, It's not an actual rule, we don't have to-" he gets interrupted when Charlie and Vaggie both give him a five second kiss on the cheek. Charlie on the left and vaggie on the right. They then walk back to the others, quietly giggling to themselves about Riff shocked expression while he starts spouting gibberish before pouting, putting out a santa hat and goes to join everyone.

"Well that was quite entertaining if I do say so myself" alastor says while laughing along with everyone as they all spend their hellish Christmas together as one unique demon family.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year