Vanilla

🔥Teseo🔥

Despite wanting to do anything else but eat dinner next to Cecily Sanders, I couldn't deny my grandmother my attention. I hardly spent but five minutes a day with her and felt I owed it to her to show my face for one dinner.

The table was quiet, the whole dining room was. Just the sounds of forks on the plates. Did I really command such silence?

Certainly not from my grandparents, it was clear that my grandmother never had an issue saying exactly what she thought or felt. I know she had sat me next to Cecily intentionally, trying to push us together in a way I did not want, the only pushing I would do with Cecily Sanders was with my cock, nestled deeply within her.

It reacted with approval at the small thought and I seriously considered cutting the damn thing off, it has become such an irritation.

My eyes fell onto her once more, her plate a mess of completely untouched food and she just stared at it like an imbecile. I leaned towards her, her eyes pulled from her plate to look at me, my eyes and down to my lips; what a little slut.

"Have you poisoned my food?" I asked quizzically, tone down to a low whisper. A visible chill waved through her, leaving a wake of chill bumps on her skin.

She smiled momentarily. Whispering back "As tempting as that may be, there are other people eating that I very much want alive!" Despite being terrified by me, she couldn't stop her sarcastic humor, I blamed her disrespectful mouth for my infatuation with her, I could put that mouth to more pleasurable uses.

I sat back in my seat with a deep breath, scratching my cheek in contemplation weather or not to control myself or toy with her some more.

'Fuck it!' I thought and leaned back towards her.

"You should eat, something!" I half demanded, still whispering as I didn't want to distract anybody else into our little 'conversation'

She instantly became red in the face but didn't give away that she had been bothered too much by me. "Maybe I already have and this is just my second plate!" She countered, removing her palms from the tables edge to smooth them down the skirt of her dress.

My lips twitched and I raised an eyebrow, such a bad little liar. "I doubt that Ms Sanders, now eat; you'll need the energy!" I hummed, she would indeed need the energy.

She gulped, realizing my intended reasons. She clearly wasn't an imbecile, a smart girl really even for her lack of experience.

"Fine." She picked up her fork with a piece of chicken on the end, going in as if she were about to eat it then retracted it and set it down onto the plate, a defiant smirk on her face as she leaned towards me.

"Just kidding, not hungry!" She quickly stood up, tossing her napkin over her plate and turning towards her mother.

I gripped my fork tightly with my left hand and my knee with the other, dumbfounded that she actually had the balls to defy me. It took every ounce of self control within me not to snatch her into my lap and force her to eat, like the child she was acting.

"Mom, I'm going to bed! Goodnight Mr and Mrs Elias...Teseo." She turned to shoot a glare at me before walking off, leaving her own mother speechless at the tone in which she had adopted.