Good Girl

⚠️⚠️⚠️

💋Cecily💋

It felt like smoldering razors as he sank into me again but the vibrator on my clit, circling and dancing around flooded me with pleasure, the pain only made it feel more intense and I wanted it. I gasped as he withdrew and thrusted back in with a grunt, wrapping his feet around mine as he dragged me closer to him.

I could feel my orgasm building, tangling in my abdomen like a root-bound plant. "Teseo!" I whimpered and squeezed his arm, pulling him closer, I wanted him to know I was about to cum.

His pace picked up as soon as I had whimpered his name, his left arm snaked between my body and the mattress and wrapped around my chest, playing with my boobs and pinching my nipples. "Oh fuck, you feel good." He moaned into my neck hotly, sending me into a moaning mess as I finally came with the most intensity that I had experienced yet, I could feel my walls collapsing around him, squeezing and grabbing him as he growled out moans behind me, slamming himself within the tight confines of my pussy, the pain quickly grew, mixing with the blissful sensation of my orgasm until there was nothing but numbing pain left.

He tossed the vibrator off of the bed and with a growl pulled out and flipped me onto my back, tossing my legs over his shoulders and slamming deeply into me, I opened my mouth to scream out in agony but his hand covered my mouth roughly as the other wrapped around my throat, my hands instinctively wrapped around his wrists as my eyes blurred to focus on his face, his eyes darkened with lust, taking so much pleasure from my pain.

"Shh, Shh!" He tsked between a hissed moan, rapidly picking up his pace of thrusts, it felt like everything was tearing all over again and I couldn't do a thing about it, he expertly squeezed my throat enough to make me feel dizzy and light headed but I could still breath through my mouth, I begin to feel relaxed and blissful as he fucked me relentlessly, he slammed in out so hard that I could feel my blood splattering against my skin as our bodies slapped together.

I closed my eyes as the pressure increased on my throat, the pain was thumping away as I felt myself becoming faint but I could still feel every inch of him dragging inside me, I could hear his every breath, his moans of pleasure.

Suddenly he released my throat and mouth and my legs were pressed down around his hips as he bent down over me and laid across my chest, burying his face in my neck. "Don't cry, shhh...just-" he grunted, now slowly grasping my hips and burying his dick deeper, with slow and torturous thrusts until his whole body begun trembling

"Mm, fuck..." He moaned hoarsely in my ear, forcing a few rough thrusts into me as he came, I felt his erection pulsing strongly inside of me, spurting his hot release into my raw vagina that wrapped around him, holding him within as he rode out his high, groaning lowly into the nape of my neck until he settled down, panting and shaking.

He released my hips and brought them up to prop himself up on his elbows, freeing my arms from my sides where he had them pinned. I opened my eyes and instantly found his, soft, gentle and calm, the complete opposite as they had been.

"You are perfect." His tone was throaty but it was gentle, I allowed myself to smile at his compliment, even though he had hurt me, pain which seared through me, I had to be delusional to smile or accept any compliment from him. He smirked back and cocked a brow, a devilish look. "It wasn't so bad, was it?"

I bounced my eyes around his expression, from his eyes to his beautiful lips which I had never tasted, to the cross tattoo near his eye to the tattoos on his neck. "You hurt me..." I quickened out, looking back into his eyes.

"And you taunted me and flaunted around, you basically begged me to do this." He retorted calmly, his eyes staying still on mine.

I looked away again. "Look at me, Cecily!" I snapped my eyes back to his, startled.

That was the first time he has ever used my name.

"You are mine, do you understand?" He growled deeply and possessively, the backside of his fingers delicately caressed my arm and I wondered exactly how he meant that, I could be his in multiple different ways, he had already taken my virginity, he had me in many ways already, I could even be property to him.

"Ye-yes sir..." I decided to submit, the pain in my vagina and just about everywhere was becoming excruciating and I just wanted to either bleed out and die or go to sleep.

"Good girl." He leaned in and pressed his lips on my cheekbone before slowly and carefully getting up off of me, withdrawing his semi erect dick from me as I cringed and buckled with pain, too scared to look down and see the evidence of the carnage he had caused.

I looked up at the ceiling, new tears forming and falling down my face. "What a fucking disaster!" He breathed out and I forced my eyes down to him, sat back on his knees, his eyes were focused down on me, likely my poor vagina.

"Is it bad?" I questioned weakly and my voice trembled with renewed fear, he shrugged and parted my legs with his hands on my thighs as he bent to have a look.

He examined me gently, but again shrugged. "I don't have a speculum to crank you open with, so I'm going with facts, you'll be sore for a while, princess." He concluded and swiftly hopped off the bed.

I frowned and looked down at myself, covered in my own blood, it was splattered in little droplets all over the once pristine white bedding. I instantly felt dizzy, he noticed my head bobbing and stepped close to the side of the bed. "Stop looking, I'll clean you up- just relax and I'll be right back!" He caressed my cheek with his bloody hand as my eyes lulled shut, and I obediently relaxed and waited for his return.

'He wouldn't let me die...'

When he came back to the bedside his warm hand on my forearm pulled me from my agonizing state of shock, the pain I was feeling wasn't normal throbbing and nagging pain; it was a dull burn that seemed to pound in my head and every muscle. "Come on, I'll help you up." He pulled me gently as he spoke lowly, I opened my eyes to focus on him, seeing that he was freshly showered and had a dark grey pair of tight boxer briefs on.

I grasped into his arm as he helped me up, taking his other hand as he offered it to me, hoisting me off of the bed until my feet were flat on the floor. "No, it hurts, I can't!" I cried, pulling my hand from his to cover my mouth to muffle my sobs, gravity was a bitch and it felt like my insides were falling out of my vagina.

He wrapped his arm around me to hold me up, not an embrace, he was unwilling to hold me like he cared at all, he couldn't even fake it. "You can!" He told me firmly, stabilizing me on my feet, I clenched my mouth shut, trying so hard to stand strong and focus on getting to the shower, he slowly guided me, taking my weight as we walked across the room, hot streams of blood and his cum streamed down my legs to soak my thighs, dripping down to my ankles.