Internet

Jonathan

I just can't believe that Reanna was with that nigga bro. She was just chilling with me the other night now all of a sudden this nigga in Chicago at the same hotel. I thought we were hitting it off good at my place .. she freaked out on me a little bit .. sumn she ain't never done before when I started kissing on her but maybe we just had too much to drink. Cause she was giving me the vibes like that's what she wanted from a nigga or something... like she just needed some dick to get over him like a blast from the past type shit.

She has no idea how bad I want her or how bad I wanted to lay hands on that nigga as soon as I saw him. That little thug shit don't scare me .. him being from New York don't scare I've put niggas on shirts way before this rap shit and I won't hesitate doing it now. Pussy ass nigga.

The party is tomorrow and I got people at my house right now setting up .. it's gone be the biggest party of the year bro! Everybody gone be at my shit .. a listers only .. invite only so there's no Pop, snap, or crackle Smoke or whatever that nigga name is gone make it through security.

Because I don't give a fuck Reanna been mine and always will be until I say she ain't no more. And I refuse not having her by my side .. whatever I gotta show her at this party to that nigga out the way .. I will and that's word to my daughter.

Speaking of my princess been asking for her. I pulled up a video on my phone of her asking me "Daddy when Re Re coming back? I miss her Daddy" And my response was "I don't know baby .. I'll have to ask her. I'm sure she misses you too." And knowing damn well it's gonna be on the shade room faster than I hit post... I honestly could care less cause that  nigga think he got her in the bag. But he just don't know I'm willing to do whatever for that woman.

I post the video with the caption

"Just come home baby .. we miss you over here ma 🥺❤️." And I put her at name so it would go straight to her phone. Not even 3 minutes of me posting it my phones are blowing up like crazy .. full of comments and hearts on the video people tagging her telling her to leave whistle smoke alone and come back to me. Saying don't that man got a baby on the way and how she still ain't responded to Yummy Yellow on that fact. I post 3 more old videos of us together and some videos she never knew I took & explaining on how I missed her so much and lowkey how Pop Vapor was a home wrecking ass nigga tryna keep Reanna away from my daughter.

And I may have lied a little bit and took what she said about DaQuan beating her and twisted and pinned it on that nigga.

People tagging her out the ass talking about come see me and my munchie and the notification I was waiting on comes maybe 20 minutes after all that is  posted
THE SHADEROOM!

They've mentioned us multiple times sharing every post I did starting off with

"Rapper Da Baby begging love of his  life/ old flame @ReannaJewensky  to come back home after his daughter states she misses her.🥺❤️"

"Do y'all really think that young and upcoming rapper/ current boyfriend Pop Smoke really putting his hands on Reanna?"

"Da Baby coming out with all the little flicks today .. it looks like here that at one point they were a very happy couple. Is it true that rapper Pop Smoke is a home wrecker?"

Bruh at this fucking rate we'll be trending in exactly one hour. My phone started dinging so much I had to put it on do not disturb.

Darren

I was carrying Reanna bags while we waited for her to come out her office she was doing walk throughs of the club and the hookah bar with her assistant after a long day of shopping with Pop. We've just been chilling sipping a little bit and talking when Reanna phone start going off the chain. But I soon realized it wasn't just her phone but Pop's too. We looked at each other as he started to reach down in his pocket laughing