Over

Bashar

I know as soon as Reanna see me she's gonna be pissed off. Cause this was supposed to be her event with that nigga Da Baby and she asked me to trust her. And I do ... but I don't trust that nigga ... and I don't like how he had her business in the blogs. And I feel like a fucking hypocrite now that I think about it because I am just now realizing that just me being here crashing this party is gone have her back in the blogs tomorrow. I'm sipping from my cup having a good time just peeping the scene scanning the crowd looking for Reanna. I know she gone be mad as fuck that I'm here right now especially without an invite. And even more upset if some shit go down and her name in the media again in the morning attached to some drama that involved me.

Rah comes up to me and says "You look stressed for what bro? We in nigga... wassup witchu?" I looked at him smiling just a little bit to myself before lifting my cup to my lips saying "Re gone kill us bro." We both start to laugh until it was cut short by her voice behind us "You damn right about that." At the same time we both choked on our drinks at the same time before turning around slowly to be met with a glare so vicious of looks could kill we'd drop dead right now in the party.

I clear my throat and play dumb ..
"Heyyyy baby." She doesn't even crack a smile .. doesn't even look like she's holding one back slightly. "Don't fucking heyyy baby me. What are y'all asses doing here? And Bashar don't play with me right now."

I know I'm in trouble now. She is fucking livid. I reach out for her and when my hands brush her shoulders she steps out of my reach "Nigga don't be tryna butter me up... spit yo fucking lick. Why are you here?"

I sigh dropping my hands to the side of my body scanning the party until my eyes land back on her. "We were just making sure you were good that's all."

She closes her eyes for a second and in the lights on the party I see her jaw clench twice before she stepped to me talking through clenched teeth. I had to lean down to hear her over the music. "So you mean to tell me that y'all are fucking spying on me? I asked you to trust me tonight and not do anything crazy." I interrupted her slightly causing her to get more upset "I haven't done anything crazy just like I said." I know she wants to blow up ... it's almost like you could literally see the fire burning in her eyes.

"This isn't crazy! Are you out of your damn mind? If anything goes the fuck down and you're involved tonight the SHADEROOM and any blog that can juice a fucking story is gonna have our fucking names in it. For the 2nd time in not even 24 hours Bashar. You shitten me? And that's not even the base of my fucking problems tonight... Yummy is here with Jas in the party right now. I just saw them. A damn coincidence that everybody is here uninvited tonight but somehow made it through the fucking door."

I look at her because I couldn't even believe what just came out her mouth. "What you mean she's here with Jas right now? She wasn't even supposed to be in Chicago until 2 weeks from now at least that's what Xiarra heard last. If she's here ...there is definitely gonna be some shit that hits the fan."

She sucks her teeth and her eyes literally zero in behind me and the look in her eyes now was colder than the Artic... and the way she looks back up at me I don't even need to turn around to know exactly who that look is for.

"Well well well if it isn't my rapper baby daddy and his ugly ass friends... when I saw the list of guests in attendance none of y'all's name was on it.. what are y'all doing here?" Out of the corner of my eye I literally see the fakest smile there is cross Reanna's face as she sips from a cup she just grab from a server walking by

"Neither was yours I'm afraid but yet again in my sight you're standing."

Yummy's eyes shot to Reanna and she didn't even miss a beat "Actually was a last minute add on... approval coming from a mutual friend ... Jonathan."