Recovery

Reanna
Today has been a bad day all around for me and I'm supposed to be making dinner tonight. The first thing that I fucking enjoy and have been able to do on my own free will since literally being kid napped by DaQuan and his minions. And unfortunately 45 minutes ago just tossed the cherry on top of this shitty ass day when DaQuan's fucking wife made him upset earlier today and he's been taking it out on me verbally ever since. The last time I saw him he said he needed to "Shower and release some stress & tension after." And he never fucking said on me cause if he would've ... then I would've locked my door. My mama used to tell me when I was little "Speak of the devil and he will appear"..and when he does ... he doesn't say anything as he slowly enters my room but he looks as if he just got out of the shower. His towel drapes around his chiseled v line as the water drips down his dark smooth tattoo free skin ...he comes and stands over me before he grabs my chin roughly in his big hand. "Get undressed Reanna,.. and I'm only gonna say it nice once." I snatch my face from his hand swiftly standing on my own two feet scoffing at him as I prepare to walk past towards the door "No actual way in hell you actually think I'm gonna really have sex with you. Tell your damn wife to play with your little pee wee. I have dinner to get ready." He doesn't hesitate reaching for my hair while my back is turned snatching me back towards him by my curls and throwing me to the bed like a real life sized rag doll. And as soon as I hit the sheets he's on top of me snatching at my clothes .., ripping them apart in a instant... no mercy. I feel myself go numb but quickly recover as he deals the first blow to my body ... and all I can think to myself is I be damned if he ever gets to take from me again... if he ever gets to break me again .. if he ever gets to rape me again in this fucking life. I planted my feet firmly in his chest and say through gritted teeth pushing with all my might  "NIGGA I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" His bare back hits the wall hard and he smiles his eyes getting darker "Oh so you have the strength to fight back today huh Lil bitch?" He chuckled to himself before he rushes at me and I brace myself for impact but when he hit me today I didn't fall .. I stumbled a little bit .. but I held my ground and I fought the fuck back. By the end of it we were a mess of blood and flying fists but I didn't care ., because over my dead body he was gonna take something from me that wasn't his anymore .. I was never gonna let him enter my body ever again ... I belong to only Bashar & him alone ... and especially not by force ever again was he gonna ravage my body like I was a tool for his personal pleasure. Soon enough he got tired and he stops swinging and there we sat both breathing heavy both looking a total mess on either sides of the room. My curls wilder than ever and blood that didn't belong to me splattered on my face, hands, and chest. I have a slight bruise on my cheek that progressively gets worse and my lip is definitely split but other than that I'm not really beat up in the face. Some bruised ribs ... my body is sore... used to him beating me frequently my body didn't react to the pain the same. Nothing that some ice can't fix. But DaQuan on the other hand got more than he bargained for fucking with me. His face was swollen in 3 places and I busted his lip and somehow managed to cut him right above his eyebrow. He gets up and leaves without uttering a word to me .

I get up to cleaning myself up so I can get ready to make dinner and not even 5 minutes after I'm done and laying in bed Darren enters my room and looks at the destruction of the room and says "What the fuck happened in here Reanna?" I just shrugged my shoulders leaning back on the bed sighing  as the tears came flooding in "I fought back Darren. I can't take it anymore I wanna go home to Bashar." He just looks at me for a moment before reaching into his jacket pocket and he pulls out a small vile of a clear liquid. He clears his throat and drops his voice down to a whisper leaning in close so I could hear him clearly "Put this in DaQuan's food and his drink but sit his stuff in front of my seat so then he thinks something is wrong with his and he'll switch it and eat... it'll put him to sleep and we'll get you outta here.. no questions asked Re. I promise." I just nod my head thinking how we would pull it off and he says "I'm not finished so listen .. you'll be in the clear because DaQuan has a meeting close to the time dinner will be finishing ... put it in while it's still steaming hot. It taste like water so he'll never suspect a thing. And I'll take care of the rest after getting you out." I just nod my head on my way downstairs to make dinner sticking it in my bra before I hit the last few stairs. I watch as DaQuan comes in the kitchen and grabs juice along with some liquor and heads towards his office for his meeting as I prep the food he brushes his body against mine making me cringe as he leaves. When I hear the door shut all I can think about is "I'm finally getting to go home."