Separation

Bashar

When I say tired isn't even the word. I'm not even playing. We've gone at like wild animals all night... Until the light from the rising Sun on the horizon started to peek through our curtains falling into our bedroom. I was only able to get a little sleep ... but since I couldn't fall back into it I just watched Reanna as she laid in my arms sleeping peacefully.

I could watch this beautiful woman sleep all day long. I slowly started to reach forward softly and slowly brushing her hair from her face ...so I could look at her more. I didn't know why I was being so careful with her it was like if I was too rough with her she was gonna disappear out of my arms. In the midst of me in my own thoughts I didn't even notice that she had woken up and was staring at me smiling until she touched my face with her soft hand. I look down at her and she smiles a little bigger then she bites her bottom lip.

I shake my head taking my thumb and pulling down under her lip and down her chin making her lip pop back out "Don't do that ... cause you gone get me started early this morning." She leans up planting a few kisses on my neck before laying back down saying "I don't see the issue with that. I mean you worked me the hell out last night... but I've rested and I'm ready when you are."

I just smile as she starts rubbing on my chest before I start to push away from her body getting out of the bed. "No mama. That's EXACTLY what got you pregnant the first time. Always being a damn freak monster is exactly what  got you nutted in." She just laughs falling back into the pillows looking at her nails. I pull on my boxers going to start the shower for us and when I come back she's sitting up on the bed putting her hair in a messy bun.

"Shower is almost ready Re. You coming?" She gets up on unstable  shaking legs and she falls right back down on the bed laughing at herself before she stretches out and says "You gone help me or just laugh at my struggles?" I laughed again going over to the bed grabbing her hand and  helping her up .. we getting ready to get in the shower when she kisses my back  a few times as she walks past and peeks around and peering in my face before heading to the shower .. getting in and starting to wash herself.

*** JUST FINISHED THEIR SHOWER AND THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO MAMA JACKSON HOUSE***

My stomach is literally in my ass ... cause my baby is finally home but there still a snake around her .. and that's gonna crush her when she finds out. That's all I can think about the whole drive actually. The ride is silent all the way to my mama's house and Reanna grabs my face when I stop driving... after I'm done  parking my car so we could go inside. When I tried to pull my face away from her hold .. she grabs my face a little tighter saying "Gimmie a kiss."

I lean over pecking her lips 4 times softly before pulling away when she opens her eyes .. then she searches my face again she frowns a little bit before she leans away crossing her arms over her chest "What are you hiding from me Bashar Barakah Jackson?" And for a moment we just stare at each other and before I try to cover it with a  smile "My whole government though Re?" When we make eye contact again she rolls her neck at me before nodding slightly. I sigh looking straight ahead before reaching for the keys between us. "I'm not HIDING anything you babygirl  .. I just don't know how to say what's on my mind ... that's all.. can we just go inside so my mama can see you for breakfast?"

She flares her little nostrils and rolls her big brown eyes at me before opening her own door headed towards the house. When we stepped through the door it's like her whole demeanor changed immediately. She was all smiles and she followed the voices right to the dining room where everyone was she walked in the door happy at first "HEYYYY YALLL-"