𝑃𝑦𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜 𝑍𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑦

(Loner Part One)

"Nick, seriously?" Odessa rolled her eyes as he climbed through her window

"Nick, seriously?" Odessa rolled her eyes as he climbed through her window. She had just finished putting a shirt on.

He smirked, plopping down on her bed. "Melissa just asked me to the dance."

"And what did you say?" She gave him a look. "Tell me you weren't an ass."

Nick at times could be so much like Jake, a jerk at times but with a soft heart. She knew Nick would never abandon her like Jake did. Nick would be there for her until the very end.

"I was. I just... don't know what to do." He sighed.

Odessa gently slapped his arm. "Try not being an ass. Anyway, I'm picking Cassie up at the boathouse. So I have to go. You can stay if you want."

She gave him a smile before leaving her room.

~~~

Odessa pulled into the boathouse parking lot, her brows furrowing at seeing a man grab Cassie's arm. She put the car in park, jumping out of the car.

"Let go! Let go of me!" Cassie yelled.

"Let go of her!" Diana was there.

"Let go of my cousin!" Odessa glared at the man.

With the three of them, the man was sent flying on the hood of a car. The car alarm started going off.

"You shouldn't have come here. I'm not going to let this happen again."

The girls watched as the man ran off.

Odessa turned to Cassie. "Who the hell was that?"

~~~

Odessa picked Morgan up before they went to the abandoned house. Diana sat in the back along with Morgan while the Blake cousins sat up front.

The four went inside, hearing a noise. Diana slowly walked farther in sending the others a look.

She sighed in relief seeing that it was Faye. "Oh, it's just you."

"Disappointed? Imagine me realizing the only way to get something to move is with my actual hands." Faye said.

The others walked in except for Nick.