𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

(Loner Part Two)

"Good thing Morgan and Odessa showed up or I wouldn't have been able to defend myself

"Good thing Morgan and Odessa showed up or I wouldn't have been able to defend myself." Faye said. "I could've been killed. All because you took away my magic.

"Don't blame Diana—" Adam told Faye.

The circle members were all together, walking the halls.

"It doesn't matter. What's important is we're all in danger right now." Diana snapped.

"Why is he coming after us?" Melissa asked.

"He knows about the circle and he knows we bound it." Faye turned to the others.

"He knew something about the fire that killed our parents." Diana told them.

"How?" Nick asked.

"Okay. I look him up online and couldn't find anything else about him. Or how he's connected to our families." Cassie said.

"Did you check the school records?" Morgan asked.

"We don't have access to those." Diana said.

Faye and Morgan shared a smirk.

"You do if you have your mom's master key." Faye held the keys up.

They all heard footsteps approaching them. Their eyes widened.

Luke, Adams friend came around the corner. "So this is where the party is."

"I was. Uh— I was just roping some people into helping Sally with dance committee stuff." Cassie lied.

"Cassie, why don't you head back in? I will handle the whole clean up problem." Diana gave her a look.

Cassie looked around at them all. "You sure?"

"Absolutely." Diana nodded.

"We got this, cuz." Odessa grinned and winked at her. "Go have fun with Luke. But not to much fun."

Cassie rolled her eyes at her and hesitantly left with Luke.

"Let's go 'break' into moms office." Morgan put ear quotes around break.

~~~

Diana and Adam was the ones searching the office. The others were on watch duty.

Odessa and Morgan were with Nick walking the halls, while Melissa and Faye stayed at the door.