𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛

(Slither Part Two)

Whatever was in the suitcase had began to make a hissing sound

Whatever was in the suitcase had began to make a hissing sound. The circle crowded around it.

"Was that a hiss?" Faye asked.

Morgan managed to escape once they were distracted. She screamed, attacking Odessa. Odessa cried out in pain when her back hit the wall. Morgan held a sharp shear to her best friends throat.

Melissa had to hold Nick back from saving Odessa.

Morgan turned to the others. "Do as I say or I will cut her throat?"

"Please." Odessa whimpered. "Don't do this. Fight it, Morgan. I know you can hear me."

"Yes. And I am telling you to shut up." Morgan yelled. She began to cut into her neck.

"No!" Nick shouted.

Odessa cried out.

Faye turned to the others. "Come on. There's five of us."

"Don't mess around." Adam told her.

"We're not doing what she says." Faye stated.

"Faye, no." Diana snapped.

Faye ignored her. "Focus on the shears. Heat of the sun, burn like fire." She gave the others a look. "Heat of the sun, burn like fire."

The others began to chant with her. "Heat of the sun, burn like fire. Heat of the sun, burn like fire. Heat of the sun, burn like fire."

The shears began to light up with heat. Morgan winced, throwing her and Odessa on the ground. The circle quickly stopped.

She continued to hold the shears to Odessa's throat, glaring at her friends. "Any other witch tricks you want to try? No? My turn. Faye, use that to form a circle around the case."

Odessa whimpered, tears blurring her vision. She managed to shake her head. "Don't listen to her."

Nick ignored her and glanced at Faye. "Do it."

Faye listened to what her sister ordered. She started to sprinkle it around the case.

"Now say this with me— incipio serpus malum. Say it!" Morgan screamed.