𝑈𝑛𝑑𝑜 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑙

(Heather Part One)

"You went to see Heather Barnes by yourself?" Odessa raised her brows at her cousin

"You went to see Heather Barnes by yourself?" Odessa raised her brows at her cousin. "I would've went."

"I know. I went with Adam after school. Last minute kind of thing. But I promise I'll come get you next time, okay?" Cassie grinned at her.

"You better." Odessa plopped on her bed. "So what happened?"

"Adam thinks she was spelled since she had a mark on her and she was unresponsive until I showed up. Maybe because I'm related to Amelia and Julie." Cassie sighed. "I'm not sure. And... I showed Adam our family journal."

"What?" Odessa gasped.

She trusted Adam, but it came as a shock that Cassie showed him. Odessa hasn't even told Morgan or Nick about it.

"Yeah, I'm meeting him later to see if there's a spell to save Heather." Cassie said.

"Oh really?" Odessa smirked at her. "You and Adam?"

"Shut up." Cassie pushed her with a laugh. "Besides he has a girlfriend."

"That doesn't stop some people." Odessa stated.

"What about you, O? Isn't there some buy you're crushing one." Cassie raised her brows at her.

"I'm done with boys, sweet Cassie. All they bring are heartbreaks." Odessa sighed, frowning.

That was the first time Cassie saw true pain on her cousins face. Once upon a time someone had hurt Odessa. And it broke her.

~~~

Odessa had called Morgan to come over and hang out. That's what the two were up to right now. They were eating popcorn and chocolate while watching the vampire diaries.

Morgan rolled her eyes. "What I'm trying to say is that Bonnie is the best character."

"I agree that Bonnie is good. But... Caroline is better." Odessa argued. "The best character development and is an amazing friends to everyone, even Damon."

"She's not even close to Bonnie who basically sacrificed everything for the loves she loved." Morgan stated.

"Well..." before Odessa could talk anymore, her phone. She gave Morgan a look. "Saved by the phone." She answered the phone. "Hello?"